Suggestions

nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
So I just updated SvZ2 and I'm not entirely sure what has changed, but oh well. I thought I'd give it a shot and put down some things I would love to see getting changed.
  • Overall leadership upgrade. Seeing as leadership is quite expensive-ish, it would be better if it's classed under the 'all heroes' section.
  • A max upgrade for everything! I personally like knowing there's a max to upgrade to. Now it's possible to upgrade most abilities and hero features pretty much unlimited. The allies have a max of 5 to 10, this is perfect.
  • The daily bonus seems a bit lame. At least in part 1 you're able to earn a charm and even glu coins. Silver coins get quite useless if you've played enough and upgraded everything till the point where only glu coins suffice.
  • There seems to be a tiny bug regarding the movement of the heroes. At least with Konuichi I've experienced it a few times that it keeps running until you manage to, for example, summon an ally. With the assassin being quite weak I've died because of this multiple times.

I'll leave it at this for now. If I come up with more I'll definately add them. If anyone has any suggestions post them here, but I'd prefer keeeping this thread spam-/discussion free because I'd appreciate the admins reading it at least.

Regards.

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Hmmm. Just a thought. I know allies and fortifications have level caps. It is only for skills and character levels that have no max level.

Now, if they prescribe a Level cap for all skills then will those skills past the level cap be defaulted to the level cap. Example, if the suggested level cap is 10 and I have a skill that is 15. When they decide to put a level cap, will my level 15 become 10 because the maximum level allowed is 10?
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Hmmm. Just a thought. I know allies and fortifications have level caps. It is only for skills and character levels that have no max level.

Now, if they prescribe a Level cap for all skills then will those skills past the level cap be defaulted to the level cap. Example, if the suggested level cap is 10 and I have a skill that is 15. When they decide to put a level cap, will my level 15 become 10 because the maximum level allowed is 10?

Good point Dilg... And what will happened with spent gold?
    That is another good question as well. Hopefully there should be a way to just keep the player's current level, but implement a level cap for those who havent reached the level cap. Not sure about this though.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    grele wrote: »
    Good point Dilg... And what will happened with spent gold?
    That is another good question as well. Hopefully there should be a way to just keep the player's current level, but implement a level cap for those who havent reached the level cap. Not sure about this though.
    Note that I only suggested these things. The only mod answering so far has been dilg2012, but I'm not even sure if you've got any saying about the game at all. So I guess it's quite a useless thread in the first place, but I just wanted to share my two cents.
    Hopefully our suggestions should get noticed, especially valid ones that are supposed to help us enjoy the game more. Just keep your suggestions and good ideas coming, nagoyah. You lose nothing by sharing your thoughts.

With SVZ2 being a new game, it has better chances of getting updates. Let's see what comes up ok?
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    Hopefully our suggestions should get noticed, especially valid ones that are supposed to help us enjoy the game more. Just keep your suggestions and good ideas coming, nagoyah. You lose nothing by sharing your thoughts.

With SVZ2 being a new game, it has better chances of getting updates. Let's see what comes up ok?
    I wasn't going to delete the thread, and am in fact going to add more things once I come up with them.
    That's the spirit my friend. Hopefully these suggestions are actually things other players want but havent though about it yet.
  • LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    That's the spirit my friend. Hopefully these suggestions are actually things other players want but havent though about it yet.

wow, i just realized that you were a moderator!!! =D
    That's why you know so much! lol
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts

this sound a bit unfair if those who exceeded cap level are allowed to retain after the level cap has been introduced:rolleyes: