Dropdown for Goals not working

pmdiedpmdied Registered Users 5 Posts
I applied the update and for some reason the "Goals" drop down does not function. I tried rebooting the phone but no luck. If I reinstall will I lose my cash? I have $25K and don't want to lose it ...
Is there a way reinstall without losing progress?

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Hi pmdied, just checking. Do you remember for the goals if the last element that you have finished is "Vanadium"? If yes, then that would be the last available goal and once you have already I have checked the updates and there seem to be no indication of new goals.

There is a way to reinstall the game file/resource file without deleting the existing data save. I placed it in the thread on when your Android device is cranky. If you are using an iOS device, you may want to try checking the FAQ page for steps applicable for the iOS devices.

Here is the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1765-Some-suggested-steps-to-do-when-Android-version-is-lagging-cranky

Refer to step #6.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • pmdiedpmdied Registered Users 5 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Hi pmdied, just checking. Do you remember for the goals if the last element that you have finished is "Vanadium"? If yes, then that would be the last available goal and once you have already I have checked the updates and there seem to be no indication of new goals.

There is a way to reinstall the game file/resource file without deleting the existing data save. I placed it in the thread on when your Android device is cranky. If you are using an iOS device, you may want to try checking the FAQ page for steps applicable for the iOS devices.

Here is the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1765-Some-suggested-steps-to-do-when-Android-version-is-lagging-cranky

Refer to step #6.

Much appreciated. I'm at level 28 so I'm not sure if that is past Vanadium or not. I'll look at the solutions you posted.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    You are welcome, my friend. I am also at level 28. If you have been consistent in completing goals, chances are you have completed all possible goals available.

If you have any questions on the suggested solutions, you can ask me questions before trying it. The last thing I need is to give you a problem. But just in case, look for the data save file in your game (Android) and see if you still have enough space to create a backup of those files.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.