Devil's Paintbrush

odysseymuffinsodysseymuffins Registered Users 1 Posts
Ok so guys, I spent a lot of money on buying warbucks, and now my devil's paintbrush has 30,000+ power. Is that high or low? Just wondering. And also, add me! "odysseymuffins"

Comments

• artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    That is more than enough power, I think 10k its good, but 30k?? there is no monster, boss or thing in the game that can beat you xD
  • immortalitykingimmortalityking Registered Users 11 Posts
    i sold my paintbrush and trade it to mantis honestly isn't good enough but well it's personal choice, mantis is awesome *_* if you like killing enemies without mercy, it's never overheating so you can fire to your heart content. currently looking for bro to play co-op mode.
    How can you guys afford such weapons?? you guys actually but them? is there any trick to get them?? event?? crate?? SOMETHING?? LOL

Or you guys are just hackers?? If you are I personally don't have something against you, I would even like to have you guys as bros. I just want to know how to get them.

And yeah, Mantis its the best of the best
  • E92m3v8E92m3v8 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Had both devils paintbrush and death piston. Traded them for the mantis and spread eagle. These two guns are the best in my opinion.

E92m3v8
    Lvl 39/hp 5676/spd 28
    Gun1 mantis 35459 power
    Gun2spread eagle 17613 power
  • arzenearzene Registered Users 9 Posts
    artrix55 wrote: »
    How can you guys afford such weapons?? you guys actually but them? is there any trick to get them?? event?? crate?? SOMETHING?? LOL

Or you guys are just hackers?? If you are I personally don't have something against you, I would even like to have you guys as bros. I just want to know how to get them.

Well, probably they follow the glu coin grinding strategy guide available on the forum here. I forgot the link, but it was posted in this forum, check it out.
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Glu Gold: Tips and tricks is the thread u can earn tens of thousands of FREE gold TRUST me its in general topics
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along

it's easy you just need glu coin grinding strategy by Darthplague99 thanks to him that grinding strategy help me a lot here is the link :

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1896-GLU-GOLD-Tips-and-Tricks

SvZ 2 also good grinding place for glu coin, try this if you have lucky charm go to wave 49 (best spot to farm glu coin) normally i can find 1-2 gold coin at this wave, 1` gold coin you find worth 3 glu coin so if you find 2 it's worth 6 glu coin ofc that is for normal wave BUT if you use lucky charm chance to get drop item would be multiple that's mean you can doubler percentage to get gold coin, in my case 1-2 on normal wave and 3-4 gold coin if using luckycharm even i can get 5 sometimes when im lucky . hope it helps.
    E92m3v8 wrote: »
    Had both devils paintbrush and death piston. Traded them for the mantis and spread eagle. These two guns are the best in my opinion.

E92m3v8
    Lvl 39/hp 5676/spd 28
    Gun1 mantis 35459 power
    Gun2spread eagle 17613 power

+1 lol you have same opinion and weapon as mine for main weapon, mantis + spread eagle definitely the beast
  • Bizunas3Bizunas3 Registered Users 16 Posts
    totaly agree with you Devils gun is crap, i am the best Bro so far with result 629000 in endelsss mode:-) so add me Bizunas3 or gmail
    ainarasb@gmail.com
    ainaras.buozys@facebook.com
    Can someone explain me what Gold glu is??

I don't get it, I don't see any glu coins in any of my games, I've had gun bros since like the first week that came out and I have never herad of something like it, can someone explain me where I can find them in my games??
    hmm how can i put it.
    maybe like this, on android it's called glu credit, some people called it glu coin but on iphone it's called crystal.
    you can earn it through daily bonus reward or monster drop in the game, i would take example like in SvZ 1 and 2,sometimes your enemies drop gold coin, gold coin worth 1 glu credit in SvZ 1 and 3 in SvZ 2 (android).
    if you're on iphone ofc you never heard of it, darth make a grinding glu coin strategy based on android.
    hmm how can i put it.
    maybe like this, on android it's called glu credit, some people called it glu coin but on iphone it's called crystal.
    you can earn it through daily bonus reward or monster drop in the game, i would take example like in SvZ 1 and 2,sometimes your enemies drop gold coin, gold coin worth 1 glu credit in SvZ 1 and 3 in SvZ 2 (android).
    if you're on iphone ofc you never heard of it, darth make a grinding glu coin strategy based on android.

Ohhh ok, now I get it, I though this "coin" system was for both devices( IOS and Android), but for what I can see, this is being implemented in only Android devices since there is no such thing in IOS...

Well, I guess I can only wait and see if glu uses this for IOS too, anyways thanks for explaining it to me.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Add me guys (: im sure you wont be dissapointed . If u have a mic add me and we can talk in endless mode . Kush_snipes for gamecenter . On the request just type in "saw comment on forum" or something that will let me know ur from here . Good guns , high HP, high speed , cool armor . Add me and lets play a match :D
    IMG%5D
  • Predatordu74Predatordu74 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My devil's paintbrush has 90,000+power, my death piston has 80,000+ damage, I've got 6600 PS and I wear the Oderian set!!!
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts

I don't get it, I don't see any glu coins in any of my games, I've had gun bros since like the first week that came out and I have never herad of something like it, can someone explain me where I can find them in my games??

Are you on an Android or iOS device?

See, on iOS, the Gun Bros use Warbucks to fund their T.O.O.L.-fighting adventures, and that cash is exclusive to Gun Bros 2. On Android, it's Glu Credits that make the world go around, and those Credits are shared between most Glu games (on Android).
    Are you on an Android or iOS device?

See, on iOS, the Gun Bros use Warbucks to fund their T.O.O.L.-fighting adventures, and that cash is exclusive to Gun Bros 2. On Android, it's Glu Credits that make the world go around, and those Credits are shared between most Glu games (on Android).

I am iOS.

Yeah, after a little research thats what I understood.

My only complain is that I think that this exclusive cash in Gun bros 2 for iOS users is a little bit unfair, while the iOS users have to obtain war bucks buying them with real money, the Android users can share it within the games. If you want a High level power gun in a iOS device such as the Paintbrush, you will have to spent $99 to get it, while the Android users just have to farm this Glu coins in other games until they meet the required amount of coins to buy that weapon, so basically Android users have an advantage over iOS users because the iOS users have to pay for something that the Android users don't.

This is my point of view, it might be wrong, it might not. I would like to know if what I just said its true, because in case that this statement its true the Android users are getting more benefits than the iOS users.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts

It's the hard currency in some games. Please keep in mind that different games may have a different currency name. For example: Heroes of Destiny uses the currency "GEMS" in the iOS version while the Android version calls it "Glu Credits" and those are shared on Android only between Android games that support the Glu Games Network system.

Since you seem to be on an iOS device, then for Gun Bros 2, the hard currency is called "Warbucks", on Android it's called "Glu Credits" (Android shared GGN currency).

Hope this helps.
    Francis wrote: »
    It's the hard currency in some games. Please keep in mind that different games may have a different currency name. For example: Heroes of Destiny uses the currency "GEMS" in the iOS version while the Android version calls it "Glu Credits" and those are shared on Android only between Android games that support the Glu Games Network system.

Since you seem to be on an iOS device, then for Gun Bros 2, the hard currency is called "Warbucks", on Android it's called "Glu Credits" (Android shared GGN currency).

Hope this helps.

It does, thanks. Now my point is:
    iOS users have to earn the currency for each game, like you said, in Gun bros 2 the currency it's called "warbucks" while in Heroes of Destiny it's called "Gems", but this 2 currencies are not shared among the games, you can have 1000 warbucks in Gun bros 2 but if you just downloaded Heroes of Destiny you will have 0 gems. Now if we see Androids users, we can see that they share this "Glu coins" among games, for example, if I have 50 Glu coins I can use them in gun bros 2 or Heroes of Destiny. I think this is unfair for the iOS users since we have to actually earn the game money(not mentioning that Glu coins count as warbucks or gems, not the money earn it in the game), so basically iOS users have to pay for currencies while the Android users have a chance to earn them for free, I don't know if I am making myself clear.

I just want to know if this system of coins will be also released for the iOS games since its unfair that android users can get Free currencies while iOS users have to pay for it.
    It does, thanks. Now my point is:
    iOS users have to earn the currency for each game, like you said, in Gun bros 2 the currency it's called "warbucks" while in Heroes of Destiny it's called "Gems", but this 2 currencies are not shared among the games, you can have 1000 warbucks in Gun bros 2 but if you just downloaded Heroes of Destiny you will have 0 gems. Now if we see Androids users, we can see that they share this "Glu coins" among games, for example, if I have 50 Glu coins I can use them in gun bros 2 or Heroes of Destiny. I think this is unfair for the iOS users since we have to actually earn the game money(not mentioning that Glu coins count as warbucks or gems, not the money earn it in the game), so basically iOS users have to pay for currencies while the Android users have a chance to earn them for free, I don't know if I am making myself clear.

I just want to know if this system of coins will be also released for the iOS games since its unfair that android users can get Free currencies while iOS users have to pay for it.

Only advantage i see that we have over android is we get the updates and fame released earlier than them
    IMG%5D
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    I don't see the free part on the Android side. Android players did not get free currency, they had to play or pay to get this currency so how is that free? The advantage is the sharing part, yes agreed but that's about it, there is no free just because you can share the currency, it was earned in the other game.

I'm not sure about any programs to create the same thing for iOS, Apple is usually very restrictive, this is one of the main reason that we could not do what was intended. It's not like we are trying to make it hard for some users and easy for others, we had to do what was allowed and Google is way more open than Apple, that's a well known fact.
    I don't see the free part on the Android side. Android players did not get free currency, they had to play or pay to get this currency so how is that free? The advantage is the sharing part, yes agreed but that's about it, there is no free just because you can share the currency, it was earned in the other game.

I'm not sure about any programs to create the same thing for iOS, Apple is usually very restrictive, this is one of the main reason that we could not do what was intended. It's not like we are trying to make it hard for some users and easy for others, we had to do what was allowed and Google is way more open than Apple, that's a well known fact.

I have to admit apple is so very closed when it comes to ios . Android is by far more "open" and i can understand where francis is coming from . Apple has always been this way
    IMG%5D

I guess I didn't express myself clearly but its okay, I do agree with everything you said, also my question was answered so its okay, thanks for explaining the whole thing to me, now I get it.

I believe it's only for android . I'm not sure if it's called glu credits or something for android but android shares it's money for glu games for example if you have 22 war bucks in a game and u get a new glu game you will have the same glu coins . All glu games on android have the same money and if u spend glu credits on one game u will take it away from other games too . Don't know a better way to explain it since I'm on iOS
    IMG%5D
  • ChicagoEMSChicagoEMS Registered Users 22 Posts
    Best guns to purchase with xplodium anyone? New player don't want to waist! Love the game!
    ChicagoEMS wrote: »
    Best guns to purchase with xplodium anyone? New player don't want to waist! Love the game!

Well look who's back :) welcome chicagoEMS . Hope you like the game . And ofcourse the gun that is "suppose" to be the best is the one with the highest price of xplodium but depends on whats your style because a gun might have more power than another but you my like the weaker one . But try to save up some money for a weak gun , about 5,000 xplodium or less to be able to reach higher endless waves and get more xplodium
    IMG%5D
  • poledbumpoledbum Registered Users 8 Posts
    Original SMOK Alien Mod Kit ( 65.39 $)Original_SMOK_Alien_Mod_Kitme.jpgOriginal SMOK Alien Mod Kit ...Brand: SMOKType: Mod KitModel: Alien kitMaterial: Glass,Stainless Steel,Zinc AlloyMod Type: Temperature Control Mod,VV/VW ModAPV Mod Wattage Range: Over 200WAPV Mod Wattage: 220WTemperature Control Range2hs46dw.png READ MORE Home Decor Bathroom Lovely Removable Black Art Stickers For Tiles Glasses Wall Decal 3 Colors ( 1.66 $)Crystal Framed Pearl Cufflinks ( 94.43 $)Mandarin Collar Covered Button Up Texture Blazer ( 99.88 $)new coming 36 colors 48 colors flash ballpint pen highlight pen refill colorful refills gift for children freeshiping ( 1.88 $)Protective Case for Onda V919 $7.64Boruit LT - 069 5000Lm CREE T6 Bicycle LED Headlamp Pack ( 19.52 $)EZON T031 Male Smart GPS Sports Watch ( 73.22 $)Cobbler legend brand designer men's shoulder bags genuine leather business bag 2016 new high quality handbags for men #109171 ( 68.00 $)Hot 2016 Autumn Winter Women Sweaters and Pullovers Fashion turtleneck Sweater Women twisted thickening slim pullover sweater ( 19.98 $)Dots Print Woven Silk Tie ( 37.80 $)Guophone I9500L 5 inch Android 4.2 3G Phablet MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz IPS Screen 8MP Camera ( 93.35 $)Vestidos 2016 summer zanzea women vintage casual loose dress o neck short sleeve floral embroidery two layers dress oversized ( 21.89 $)Leather Strap Anti-lost Design Band for Xiaomi Miband / 1S $9.73Multifunctional DIY 3W LED Constant Voltage Switching Power Supply Board Module ( 5V / 600mA ) $2.76Genuine Leather iPad-234 Case ( 92.00 $) 44.gif