Options

Weapon purchased while scrolling page

ElvispolarisElvispolaris Registered Users 8 Posts
As I was reviewing weapons . Weapon was purchased while I scrolled page. This is second time I lost most my gold while reading weapon data. There should be a comfermation button to purchase. Anyway to get gold back

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    I suggest you try creating a ticket in customer care so that they can help you get the gold you lost.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I believe Francis has responded to this issue in another thread hasn't he? Or is this a different episode?
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Not sure. Just checked the post and responded accordingly. Hopeful customer care can help. Cheers.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Yes, we have now a duplicate thread for the same exact issue. The one we are discussing is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?3501-Accidentally-purchased-weapon-while-scrolling

I am going to close this, please resume over there. Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.