Samurai/Kunoichi Blitzkrieg method

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
This is my favorite strategy in almost all my waves. The idea here is to kill the enemy quickly as possible.

Prerequsites: Max out leadership. Use only fast units preferably cavalry and units like the assassin. Upgrade lethargy skill. If possblle get the tea pot and the nightmare horses for the best effects.

SAMURAI BLITZKRIEG

When using the samurai, you should acquire the horse skill. Your mainstay units should be the master horseman, horse archer, and horse spearman. Other good units should be takeda and the assassin. You can use zato or nobunaga as well but use the haste charm. Presonally i prefer using the peace charm since most of my units have low health. Start off wth a tea pot and summon the horse and cavalry units. Use lethargy to slow down your enemies. Keep the samurai within range of the bow. Dash in when using the slash then move away.Sushi plate comes in handy to heal all your units.

KUNOICHI BLITZKRIEG

Instead of the samurai i can use the kunoichi instead. I need to invest on the armor collection to make her stronger. Same units apply as well. Same starting move - tea pot to summon cavalry units. Use smoke bomb followed by lethargy . Keep the kunoichi with throwing range of her darts/daggers.

Note: Keep churning assassins and cavalry archers so you can replace those who die. Imagine a phalanx of assassins and archers bomarding the enemy with arrows and darts.

Comments and feedback welcome.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• TonzaTonza Registered Users 14 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    SAMURAI BLITZKRIEG
    Your mainstay units should be the master horseman,

You mean the cavalary booster or samurai's horse?
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    The horse is to make the samurai go fast. The master horseman makes all cavalry cost less to summon and adds power as well.

I use both in my samurai blitzkrieg setup. Cheers.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.