Options

Reinstalling the game after backing up to computer?

xoxotheaxoxothea Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello all,

If I reinstall my game after I back it up to my computer, and I am connected to game center, will I lose my data?
Or if i back up my ipod to my computer andchoose to restore from backup later, will there be a saved file of my game from when i backed it up?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi xoxothea. I would play this one real safe and not uninstall until you get an answer from one of the admins. on it. I know game progress is not backed up on a glu server, but I'm not sure about if you have it backed up on your computer what the outcome would be. I would hate for you to lose your game. That would be a shame. (I messed myself up with Mutant Roadkill the other day and lost all progress...Big OOPS)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Yup, I am waiting for an admin answer. thank you for the advice! I would not want to lose the hours I have spent on my games, that would definitely be a shame.
  • Options
    A crying shame lol. I about cried when I accidentally deleted my data the other day.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, did you delete the app or something?
  • Options
    just the app data. I meant to do the one beneath it, and hit got my game instead.

I still have the game,,just all progress is gone. lol
  • Options
    oh, i see D: That sucks, but at least if you start over, you won't make any mistakes you did last time :)
  • Options
    maxemo.lifemaxemo.life Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi xoxothea.. Can i add u on my friends list here is my fb account.. Eng. Prince Al-ArAb.. Regards