What optional attire would you want Evelyn to wear?

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
One suggestion that caught my attention is having optional attire for Evelyn. I mean there are games where after accomplishing certain tasks/collecting certain items, you can change how the character looks like. Currently Evelyn sports a Lara Croft/Tomb Raider-look.

Here are some suggestions:
1. Ninja attire/G.I. Joe "Snake Eyes" Ninja Commando Suit
2. Skimpy bathing suit
3. Other Glu Game-related suits
4. "Birthday suit" (But this definitely is pushing it too much)

Any other suggestions?

Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    You started this how about photoshopping something and we all can critique. :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    You started this how about photoshopping something and we all can critique. :-)

Not a problem my friend. Let me try to get some good suits that would look nice on Evelyn and maybe even the survivors.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    One suggestion that caught my attention is having optional attire for Evelyn. I mean there are games where after accomplishing certain tasks/collecting certain items, you can change how the character looks like. Currently Evelyn sports a Lara Croft/Tomb Raider-look.

Here are some suggestions:
    1. Ninja attire/G.I. Joe "Snake Eyes" Ninja Commando Suit
    2. Skimpy bathing suit
    3. Other Glu Game-related suits
    4. "Birthday suit" (But this definitely is pushing it too much)

Any other suggestions?

Cheers.

Army clothes... That makes more sense for me...