Game developer "in the works" subforum

PhysiologicPhysiologic Registered Users 16 Posts
Sustaining gamer/customer satisfaction is pretty much the ultimate goal for any developer, especially in the realm of mobile games, since there are so many easily accessible ones out there. The primarily issue most developers may face is retaining these gamers/customers, most probably due to "game burnout" I.e dedicated gamers may often reach end game content faster than new update releases. Since this is more than likely inevitable in any game I would like to suggest that the developers create a subforum for any upcoming/pending/future updates for players to look forward to. Simply sustaining interest is more than enough to maintain a more solidifed customer base. Granted, you'll find revenue in casual gamers but there is no denying that a decent chunk of profit comes from the dedicated players. Keep our interests piqued! And keep up the good work!

Comments

• TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    This is a pretty good idea, I agree. It would be nice to get information about upcoming updates.
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    We appreciate your suggestion and your interest in staying up to date with our games!

Because of the way our launches and updates work, we aren't able to release that kind of information to the public very much ahead of time. As soon as we are able to release information to the public, we certainly do! So the best place to watch for these kinds of things are in our general News announcements here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?15-Glu-News
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    ....Simply sustaining interest is more than enough to maintain a more solidifed customer base........Keep our interests piqued! And keep up the good work!

I 100% stand behind this suggestion, and HIGHLY encourage it. If a game gets boring quickly.... people ditch it.
    If you guys continue this kind of dedication, youll have a customer for life!!!
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote