Where is the elusive Fireman Zombie?

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
Please see information that I was able to get regarding the elusive Fireman zombie (Courtesy of TotallySteve) :

1. Wifi connection - do you need this or if you already have the updated game, you will just see it.
Answer: If the update with the Fireman has been installed, playing online isn't necessary.

2. OS - haven't seen it in 4.0.4 ICS or 2.2 Froyo
Answer: Seems like a coincidence.

3. What are the chances of seeing a Fireman zombie? Are we looking at maybe 10% chance of appearing?
Answer: I can't speak to the exact percentages, but it's probably a little bit less than 10%.

4. If you have already finished all the story missions, will you still be able to see the fireman zombie?
Answer: This shouldn't matter.

Additional information:
From what I've been told, the Fireman is just a random zombie. He's considered "Uncommon," so he won't show up in an special way; players will see him in the randomly-generated hordes.

Comments and questions welcome.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    No worries about looking for the Firefighter/Fireman Zombie. It is now available in the new update. It does combine some of the characteristics of some of the stronger zombies.

1. It cannot be stunned. If you pack a less powerful weapon, chances are the zombie will be all over you before it dies.

2. You cannot do headshots on it. That hat has a way of preventing even a shot of a Boarles from killing it. However, it is not safe from 1-2 shots of the Wonder Twins.

3. It has high endurance like the security guard zombie. It is a tough zombie to kill.

I do suggest packing weapons with 200+ damage when dealing with these zombies.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    No worries about looking for the Firefighter/Fireman Zombie. It is now available in the new update. It does combine some of the characteristics of some of the stronger zombies.

1. It cannot be stunned. If you pack a less powerful weapon, chances are the zombie will be all over you before it dies.

2. You cannot do headshots on it. That hat has a way of preventing even a shot of a Boarles from killing it. However, it is not safe from 1-2 shots of the Wonder Twins.

3. It has high endurance like the security guard zombie. It is a tough zombie to kill.

I do suggest packing weapons with 200+ damage when dealing with these zombies.

so far, the best way is to shoot their legs or lower body (belly, waist etc) with shotgun