Best odds chest x3

PhysiologicPhysiologic Registered Users 16 Posts
Has anyone bought this yet? It's quite a hefty price: 320 coins for 3 random items, with the possibility of them being class X. Is it probable that there are some equipment that can only be obtained through this purchase?

Comments

• someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    Good question. I've only gotten the Anti-Malware gear out of the 40 glu cred chest. Maybe theres something better in the higher ones. Let us know if you buy any, that goes to everyone! (Please!)
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Just an FYI, the Best Odds chest also has a good chance of awarding warbucks/coins instead of armor and mods. I've had a few lucky runs where I received several stacks of warbucks/coins and the chests paid for themselves!
  • vashievashie Registered Users 14 Posts
    i purchased the best odd chest x3 on easter weekend (saturday) thinking that the easter armor was inside the expensive chest. it was not. here's what i got for the 320 glu gold i wasted. (pre-android gun bros update, where it cost 2 glu gold to change barrier colors)

Chest 1 - Rocket shot MK1 MOD (class C)
    Chest 2 - Antimalware pants (class B) Speed +7
    Chest 3 - Urban Rag (class C) HP +8

Then on sunday night i updated gun bros2 and barriers are free. After opening the game I saw the ad again for easter armor. now after the update there's only two options for purchasing chests the "320 glu gold best odd's chest x3" and "mystery chest x1" 40 glu gold. so i thought ok the armor MUST be in the mystery chest for 40 glu gold.

1st purchase of mystery chest had 28 glu gold
    2nd purchase of mystery chest had 44 glu gold
    3rd purchase of mystery chest had again 28 glu gold (i thought to myself damnit i'm gonna keep purchasing until i get something good)
    4th purchase of mystery chest had helmet "Brotalo Helm" (class C) HP +21 (i gave up and didn't want to waste any more glu gold)

now i have to save for a couple months to try to purchase the best odd chest again (not really sure if i will tho).

yeeeaaa... that wasn't worth it at all.. you can all laugh now... =(

let me know if anyone has better luck!

oh btw i have the mantis gun and it was 32 gold to upgrade the power from 5797 to 6377. after the gun bros update they freaken rasied the price.. now for the same upgrade they want 232 glu gold!? come on glu!! everything is expensive and theres no bro-ops to earn gold.. i can't afford to upgrade my mantis after i bought so many worthless chests... AHHH should have upgraded my weapon before gun bros update lol
  • DabossDaboss Registered Users 21 Posts
    I recently got fruit of the booms, and oderian helm and armour then the second time I got choc trooper armour set from best odd chest:)
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Daboss wrote: »
    I recently got fruit of the booms, and oderian helm and armour then the second time I got choc trooper armour set from best odd chest:)

Have the the chest that u purchase with war bucks have been updated to include limited edition armor cuz I believe u said u got the choc trooper armor set from the best odds chest. Does this mean the Leo-bro-kan (or how ever u spell it). Son of rambo, malware armor and all of the limited editions one have been added? Just wondering because I would buy the chest if I could get the son of rambo armor and malware armor piece I sold by mistake. Thanks for reading and hoping for a reply
    IMG%5D
    It all depends on your luck you shade try but you might get something better or worse
    I think you'll get some pretty cool stuff
    But it can also be a ripoff if you get bad stuff
    But it can also be a ripoff if you get bad stuff

But is that armor in the chest? All the limited edition armors from before like the both pontif armors , both bunny armors, both leprokan armors, malware armor and son of Rambo armor? Are they all in the chest? Or only some of them. If only some of them then please explain which ones please
    IMG%5D
    All of them are but sometimes you won't get what u want but my cousin got the rhyno and pugilist set they were I'm really suprised because before I thought that those items were expired but i got some stuff
    All of them are but sometimes you won't get what u want but my cousin got the rhyno and pugilist set they were I'm really suprised because before I thought that those items were expired but i got some stuff

Cool now im going to get my malware and son of rambo armor (: gona do it now
    IMG%5D