Options

help needed : cant pass starting page

Hi moderators and all. I have a problem and hope u guys can solve ir for me. Yesterday my brother install a mod (cheat)version of samurai vs zombies1 to my handphone without my knowledge. The result of this installation cause my glu credit on samurai vs zombies 2 become negative. I try to reinstall the apps back but still give the same result. Please help me ...(damn..if he is not my brother,would have kill him ..urghhh)

Comments

• Options
    hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    Today i reopened the apps..now cant even pass the start page . The writing in the start button is not there..but there is 3 button on rigt sidebar of the game..the facebook button..the game button and cloud button
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi hardeyboyz. You will need to file a claim ticket for this matter. Customer service will need to look into your account and personal information will need to be provided. Go to the "customer support" forum, and the top thread that says "how to start a ticket" will have a link for you to file your claim ticket. Good luck!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Thanks shanny..will do
  • Options
    Already file a ticket.hope they take a positive action about this.regret that this happened..
  • Options
    My account has been flagged up for abuse. Dunno what next.still waiting for response. Hope they give me a 2nd chance..
  • Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    If you sincerely believe your intention is only to ask or share for information and you are doing nothing wrong, they you don't have to worry. Since you have filled a ticket, they will check on this.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    If you sincerely believe your intention is only to ask or share for information and you are doing nothing wrong, they you don't have to worry. Since you have filled a ticket, they will check on this.

problem solved.. kindly locked this thread..thanks:D
  • Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Good to hear. Cheers
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
This discussion has been closed.