Options

Level won't load.

Hey all, I'm having problems with a level loading. I downloaded this game earlier today and love it! I however can't get level six to load. I've tried to load the level plenty of times and even let it sit for half an hour and still no progress. I even reinstalled the game and once I got past level five the same problem happened again. I would love to keep playing so if anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Hope you dont mind me asking: What device are you using and what is the operating system?

I recalled experiencing issues with my SVZ 2, particularly freezing and being unresponsive.

Confirm some of the questions below so that we can figure out what may be the problem:

1. Did you update/reinstalled the game using Google Play? Are you using the same google account?
    2. Does this happen with or without connection to wifi?
    3. Do you get any specific error message or does it just freeze?
    4. Do you have other glu games installed in your device?
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    I'm looking at problem 4 and I noticed that I can only have 1 glu game installed at once. SvZ2 is working fine, but soon as I install any other game it stops working. I tried Gun Bros, Eternity Warriors, and Gears and Guts. And I always just end up having to uninstall them. What does this mean?
  • Options
    hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    Tend to agree on this 1..but the only game froze at my end is svz1.. the game keep froze at loading screen..dunno ehat happened..i tend to assume that glu no longer support svz1.
  • Options
    LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    hardeyboyz wrote: »
    Tend to agree on this 1..but the only game froze at my end is svz1.. the game keep froze at loading screen..dunno ehat happened..i tend to assume that glu no longer support svz1.
    You may on to something here. I think SvZ1 may be the culprit. Right now I have tavern quests and SvZ2 running and they are going perfect. Every once in a while I may have to clean my cache or restart my phone, but that's minor compared to the problems I would have when having SvZ1 installed.