Options

SvZ2 Cant collect new items

I noticed recently that whenever the zombies drop items, i pick them up and it show at the end that i got them, when i go my inventory they are not there. I have had Glu credits, sushi, swordsmith, assassin, and many more items not show up in my collection even though i found them in the game. Also just lost 5 glu credits. Is there anyway to reinstall game without losing my progress?

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Ozan wrote: »
    I noticed recently that whenever the zombies drop items, i pick them up and it show at the end that i got them, when i go my inventory they are not there. I have had Glu credits, sushi, swordsmith, assassin, and many more items not show up in my collection even though i found them in the game. Also just lost 5 glu credits. Is there anyway to reinstall game without losing my progress?

There is one way i know. Install Android Assistant and create a backup of the game. In the Android Assistant Backup folder, try to reinstall the APK of the game but immediately stop the operation.

Go then to Google Play and try to reinstall the game. It may also ask you to download the resource pack. Your data save will not be affected by this since you did not uninstall the game.

Check the CKZ Discussion page on what to do when your game is cranky.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.