My Suggestions for level up system .

theerawatetheerawate Registered Users 3 Posts
I have problem with level up system with this game as many players , too .

1. do not restrick how many heroes that can be level up .
I think this is best choice of GLU . for players just play other heroes and wait , with some-boring .

2. auto level up every heroes and keep extra-EXP to continue next level up , player can spend 5 glu coin for extra skill point from previous level up .
I think this is best choice of player . player can continue playing with out any boring .
!!! It not fair that my heroes losing extra-EXP !!!

3. simple level up with out any waiting time .

Comments

• QwaldQwald Registered Users 14 Posts
    The best solution in my opinion woud be to enable multiple heroes to level up at the same time. Yes there will be downtime, but it wouldn't be as bad as a constant downtime since you always have a hero waiting for training.

And I also wish like you, that we could get the missing skill points from previous levels.
  • tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
    I've an alternative suggestion that might be more palatable to the developer.

Keep the current training times and continue to restrict training heroes to one at a time.

Heroes that are ready for training no longer gain any experience like before, however if they gain experience in missions, credit it against their training times. Something along the lines of a discount of a minute to training times per excess point of experience earned over and above the leveling requirement.

Having a time bank like this preserves the notion that the heroes are improving on experience gain.

I suspect most people play RPGs like to see their characters grow more powerful as they play but stopping experience gain stalls this feeling and puts some off when they get hit with training times that can take days at the higher levels.
  • GorionGorion Registered Users 19 Posts
    theerawate wrote: »
    I have problem with level up system with this game as many players , too .

1. do not restrick how many heroes that can be level up .
    I think this is best choice of GLU . for players just play other heroes and wait , with some-boring .

3. simple level up with out any waiting time .

These are very good suggestions that would make the game somewhat playable, since currently its broken.
  • Nhughes87Nhughes87 Registered Users 5 Posts
    They might tweak it a little, but I doubt by much. Training times are the most complained about topics on these forums, but that is also how almost every freemium game works....long wait to encourage real dollars spent :/
  • GorionGorion Registered Users 19 Posts
    I am not sure if I can call that "encouraging".
    Level 19 to 20 takes 12 hours, and it goes up by 2 hours each level till 22 from what I ve seen.
    Now if it keeps on going up by 2 hours each level till 31, then a character will take 276 hours to level up!!!!
    Again if speeding up for 1 hour takes 4 gems, you need 1104 gems. Add another 4-500 hundred if you start from 0 and a characters takes a full 1600 gems to level up from 0 to 31. Thats more than 40$ to level up a single character!!!
    Thats the money you will pay to buy Call of Duty 2 for your PS3 to cry out loud!!!

If you get all the 7 "free" characters and try to level up with gems you need 280$...
    I would have spent 10$ a character in a heartbeat if that would take for a one time fee to deactivate the timers.
    But I am not about to start throwing money in a barrel with out bottom.
    Nor am I going to play any other game by Glu while this kind of business model is endorsed.
  • Nhughes87Nhughes87 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yeah I know... But these freemium games are put here to have multiple games on your device as in wait for the timer on this one well ill play this other one and if you just so happen to like a certain game more then you might pay to upgrade or speed things up...