Options

In-game suggestions for special weapon mods

PhysiologicPhysiologic Registered Users 16 Posts
Probably too early in the game phase cycles to talk about, but could we see mods in the future that adjust your primary weapon? More or less passive mods, such as ones that increase rate of fire (more DPS) or ones that have a small damage boost? Or perhaps one that increases crit rate - yep, I see you guys added a random critical hit during gameplay. Is there a chance we can see hit crit % as a weapon stat as well? Crit shots can be a real asset to weapon choice...thanks for the open minds. Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    as well as some that have cliche traits such as (Frost?)"slows enemies for 2 seconds," (Lava?) "Enemies take x dmg over x seconds" (Ball Lightning?)"Enemies hit are stunned for 1 second. ETC.

Although after typing this.... I realize that if i put a stun or slow on my spread eagle, its game over for the bad guys. ;)
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    as well as some that have cliche traits such as (Frost?)"slows enemies for 2 seconds," (Lava?) "Enemies take x dmg over x seconds" (Ball Lightning?)"Enemies hit are stunned for 1 second. ETC.

Although after typing this.... I realize that if i put a stun or slow on my spread eagle, its game over for the bad guys. ;)

These are very great ideas . To raise gun stats and give them a affect torqards enemy's . They should add something so u can see the guns power, rate of fire, and (not sure if guns have this in gun bros 2) speed too so we can see if we really want the gun since some people want to see what stats the gun has to see if they want to purchase it . I really would love those mods for guns that raise stats and give effects and the menu when looking at a gun to see its stats and make your decision if you want to purchase it or not . Very nice ideas
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    DabossDaboss Registered Users 21 Posts
    They shade add a mod that allows us to regenerate health and increased the speed of fire