Multiplayer crashes vs spider lady

Lucky McKinneyLucky McKinney Registered Users 1 Posts
Every time I go up against the spider lady boss in multi and beat her- the game crashes...every time. I lose my souls or can't defend my collection.

Comments

• LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    Every time I go up against the spider lady boss in multi and beat her- the game crashes...every time. I lose my souls or can't defend my collection.

Hmm, let me ask you a question: are you fighting really high rated guys? If so, do these guys use the skill REINFORCEMENTS to spawn numerous armies. If so, stay away from these guys. They learned that they can cheat by causing about 100 characters to spawn which in turns causes your game to crash.

I faced a guy who was rated 62,000+ and he kept doing that. But like I say, I'm a master at any game I play, and now I figured out how to kill this guy, without even being near him. Now I never lose against this guy or anyone else that are higher rated using this method... no sushi, no teapots, no charms, just a good ol' fashion long range beat down... Thanks to him, I went from 20,000 to almost 40,000 in just two days. I hope this helps you out, peace =D
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    I have never lost any multiplayer game although I did die a couple of times. Normally, I use a blitzkrieg method and kill the opponent before he/she can setup. If I use my lethargy and smoke bombs, then the only problem I will face is if he used it at me too. Then it is a matter of who recovers quickly.

If the opponent is just below 5k rating, I go Samurai and the cavalry.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    I have never lost any multiplayer game although I did die a couple of times. Normally, I use a blitzkrieg method and kill the opponent before he/she can setup. If I use my lethargy and smoke bombs, then the only problem I will face is if he used it at me too. Then it is a matter of who recovers quickly.

If the opponent is just below 5k rating, I go Samurai and the cavalry.
    I noticed most people with 10k+ rating go for Ronin to defend. Key is to lure it a bit with some allies, then freeze him and make a run for it towards his gate. He'll never reach it in time to defend :D
    That is by far the weakness of using the Ronin and thinking that only high defense is good.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • g2562g2562 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've posted about the issue the OP had in the support area of the forum.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?3280-Mini-Jorogumo-Spiders-crash-multiplayer-defense-on-iPhone-4S
  • TonzaTonza Registered Users 14 Posts
    This is actually a very flawed cheating method and not nearly as effective as those cheaters believe. Here are strategies for countering these cheaters:

1. Attacking: couldn't be more simple, just run past her and don't summon allies so that you won't accidentally kill her.

2. Defending: this is funny one because this has a major backfire for the attacker who uses spider. So here's what I did : Simply kill all other enemies except the spider, then let her as close to the gate as possible. Now kill her to make her split (you have to be quick here), then quickly kill the little spiders to get the "You win" animation sequence. During the animation the game most likely crashes but it counts your victory. When I did this I had peace charm equipped, and when I killed all attackers I not only did get to keep my artifact but it also refunded my charm.
    I agree on the attacking. In multiplayer, killing the hero is secondary since the player can always revive. Destroying the shrine is the priority and is the one counted for the win.