Options

what and how to "game center"

sai05sai05 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hai all plese help me wit this cuz im new with android and other "tab" thing, this my first time play game on tab. ringht now only have and first tine samsung tab "android" and my first game are this gun bros2, my question is how invite other player? im try add nick name i got from this forum but all they say user nt found. they say need or have game center. what ist?

Ps :sorry my poor english

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    sai05 wrote: »
    Hai all plese help me wit this cuz im new with android and other "tab" thing, this my first time play game on tab. ringht now only have and first tine samsung tab "android" and my first game are this gun bros2, my question is how invite other player? im try add nick name i got from this forum but all they say user nt found. they say need or have game center. what ist?

Ps :sorry my poor english

Gamecenter is iOS exclusive and game spy is android exclusive. That means gamecenter is not on android and game spy is not on iOS. You can only add people who have a game spy account but you cant add gamecenter users. Gamecenter users play with other gamecenter users and game spy users play with other game spy players
    IMG%5D