Armor and Mod Locations (CONTRIBUTORS NEEDED!!!)

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    krak3n_xd wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the new boss is / where ?

And where to find the Easter Armour ??

thanks

Krak3n_xD

Easter armor can be found only in the special crates designed to only give u one piece of 4 types of the new armor . Its a limited time offer just like the leprocan or however you spell it but when i woke up today i dont see that special crate anymore so i dont know what could have happened would be good if a mod would shead some light to what has happened to that crate since it was only out for a few hours then like i said when i woke up it vanished, not there anymore and the new boss is in last mission of hired gun .
    IMG%5D
    adaminkk wrote: »
    It's in Bro-sport, I played the fifth level repeatedly and got it.

thank you for that reply . I have been searching for weeks now and even though i got X , A , B , C armor clases and even repeated them over 20 times i could not find that one armor that i really wanted . Will let you guys know if i find it (:
    IMG%5D
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    The Easter crate should be coming online very soon and it's a doozy! 4 new armor sets and a chance at huge warbuck/coin payouts!
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Update! The Easter pack is now available in the Black Market! It will be available until midnight on 3/31 PST. Good luck on your collections!
    adaminkk wrote: »
    It's in Bro-sport, I played the fifth level repeatedly and got it.

You were right thank you so much I been looking for it since version 1.0.0
    Lol more than a month looking for that armor. Thanks again (:
    IMG%5D
  • adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    You were right thank you so much I been looking for it since version 1.0.0
    Lol more than a month looking for that armor. Thanks again (:

Anytime, bro! :)
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • berserk8585berserk8585 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Does anyone know where to find son of rambo mullet,son of rambo vest,son of rambo pants? I also need bronco hat,bronco vest,bronco chaps....malware helm,malware armor,walware pants... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Malware and son of rambo armor sets were a limited time offer if. I dont think we can find it anymore . I wish they would make a section in the store where you can buy armor that you already recieved (not new armor to keep the game fair and fun to find new armor). I sold some pieces of son of rambo armor and some malware armor BY MISTAKE. I think i sold one of each . That was by mistake and no way to get the armor back for me . I migjt just put it as a suggestion on the "suggestions" section
    IMG%5D
    Malware and son of rambo armor sets were a limited time offer if. I dont think we can find it anymore . I wish they would hack a section in the store where you can buy armor that you already recieved (not new armor to keep the game fair and fun to find new armor). I sold some pieces of son of rambo armor and some malware armor BY MISTAKE. I think i sold one of each . That was by mistake and no way to get the armor back for me . I migjt just put it as a suggestion on the "suggestions" section
    OK Thanks :) how about bronco? Same thing? honestly If we can't get it then it shouldn't show up under collection...
    OK Thanks :) how about bronco? Same thing? honestly If we can't get it then it shouldn't show up under collection...

No bronco hat is a part of the guy from what i know . It hasnt been a limited time offer so it should still be out and will forever stay out because its part of the game not like the limit time offer which is only for a period of time . And i agree with you if the offer is over and the person has no collected the limited time armor then it should not be available in the collective because some might try to find it or purchase crates thinking they will get it . Even though i have all limited time armor that has been available i agree with you about that because people might get confused
    IMG%5D
    hmmmm i can't find bronco anyone know where it is?
    Yea if I did not have the item I don't think it would be fair to see that armor I will never be able to get back
    IMG%5D
  • BballerMP3BballerMP3 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have been writing down what I have found for a while now and have finally found this thread to pool together with others who are doing the same, so I'm pretty excited about that!
    I was not sure whether crates were different for each mission or if the whole planet was the same, so I have my list under each mission individually if anyone wants more specifics, but I will put them only under the different places here. I'll just put the ones I do not see on the full list that is already on here on page 2 that someGUYwithADHD has compiled.
    Also, I'm assuming you can find whole sets, but I'm just putting the ones I found and wrote down.

The Refinery:
    Stryker helm, armor
    Ballistic armor
    CYBR-Knight armor

Bros on Fire
    Neutron armor, helm
    Ninja Tabi
    Shockwave Mk.1

Bro-sassination
    Menacer helm
    Rocket shot Mk.2

Hired Gun
    America FY helm

Bro-Pocalypse
    Bronco Hat
    Oderian armor
    Singularity Mk.2

Bro-Sport
    Bronco vest
    Menacer pants
    Shockwave Mk.3
    Singularity Mk.3
    Airstrike Mk.3

I'm also wondering if anyone knows where the drek set is if anyone has that info
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts

***UPDATED APRIL 11TH WITH MORE ITEM LOCATIONS***
    ***UPDATED APRIL 16TH WITH EVEN MORE ITEMS***
    ***UPDATED APRIL 18th WITH A LOT MORE GOODIES***

Here's The most complete list I could come create with what we had.
    This took me about 2 hours(Now more like 8 hours), so you better enjoy it! LOL!
    (If you see your name on here, please delete your old posts!)
    If you have any Items to add, either message me or reply to this thread
    and I'll be happy to add them to the list as soon as I can. Your name will
    be added to the list below as well!

Special thanks to:
    [crushonchi >>> For starting this whole thing!]
    AND
    [someGUYwithADHD(Yes, me), LegoGL, Krimson Sky, Waynehsu770, Tommy
    Gun, Birdever, adaminkk, BballerMP3 and crushonchi >>> For contributing Locations]

Thanks to all who contributed! Thanks to those players who add to this
    thread in the future! Thanks to Glu for making a great game!

-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    -XXX DEFAULT GEAR XXX-
    -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    ***ARMOR***
    F.R.A.G.G.E.D. Set

-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    -XXXXX PAYBACK XXXXX-
    -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    ***ARMORS***
    Ballistic Set
    Divebomb Set
    stryker Set

***MODS***
    rocket shot mk.1
    Spyder Mine Mk.1
    D-Coy Mk.1

-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    -XXXXX THE REFINERY XXXXX-
    -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    ***ARMORS***
    Pacifista Armor Set
    Battle Armor Set
    Stryker Set
    Ballistic Set
    Cybro-Knight Set
    Pacifista X1 Set

***MODS***
    Rocket Shot Mk.1
    D-Coy Mk.1
    Shoe Speeder Mk.1

-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    -XXXXX BROS ON FIRE XXXXX-
    ***ARMORS***
    Rambro Set
    SWAB set
    Genuine USA Gent Set
    Cybro-Knight Set
    Stryker Set
    Urban Set
    Neutron Set
    Ninja Tabi

***MODS***
    Mallet of Brawn MK.1
    Shield Mk.1
    Shoe Speeder MK.1
    Singularity MK.1
    Shockwave Mk.1

-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    -XXXXX BRO-SASSINATION XXXXX-
    -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    ***ARMORS***
    Ronin Set
    Stryker Set
    Deep blue Set
    USA Gent FY Set
    Pacifista X1 Set
    Battle Rags Set
    Ninja Set
    Menacer Set
    Battle Armor Set
    Drek Set
    America FY Set

***MODS***
    Airstrike Mk. 2
    Singularity MK.1
    D-Coy MK.1
    Rocket Shot Mk.2

-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    -XXXXX BRO ON BRO ACTION XXXXX-
    -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    ***ARMORS***
    InfoBlade Set
    BadLands Set
    Deep Blue Set
    Ronin Set
    Jungle Set
    Pacifista X2 Set
    Cambro Set
    Ronin Set
    Stryker Set

***MODS***
    Rocket shot Mk.2
    Singularity MK.2
    Shoe Speeder MK.2
    D-coy MK.2

-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    -XXXXX HIRED GUN XXXXX-
    -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    ***ARMORS***
    Corrupter Set
    Urban Set
    Arctic ninja Set
    America FY Set
    Stryker Set

***MODS***
    Shoe speeder MK.2
    Shockwave MK.2

-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    -XXXXX BRO-POCALYPSE XXXXX-
    -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    ***ARMORS***
    Instigator Set
    America FY Set
    Fruit of the Booms
    Corruptor Set
    Menacer Set
    Arctic Ninja Set
    Amphibion Set
    Cambro Set
    Jungle Set
    Ryno Set
    Yojimbro Set
    Bronco Set
    Oderian Set
    Stryker Set
    Brotalo Set

*MODS*
    Mallet of Brawn Mk.2
    Rocket Shot Mk. 3
    Shoe speeder MK.2
    Swarm Mk.2
    Singularity Mk.2

-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    -XXXXX BRO-SPORT XXXXX-
    -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    ***ARMORS***
    Bronco Set
    Menacer Set
    Ryno Set
    Brotalo Set
    Amphibian Set
    Stryker Set
    Medic Set
    Instigator Set
    Anti-Malware Set
    Psybro Set
    Renegade Set
    Oderien Set
    Shirtless

*MODS*
    Spider mine MK.3
    D-coy Mk.3
    Swarm Mk.3
    Shield Mk.3
    Bro-cellerator Mk.3
    Shockwave Mk.3
    Singularity Mk.3
    Airstrike Mk.3

-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    -XXX LIMITED EDITION XXX-
    -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
    ***ARMORS***
    Lep-Bro-Kahn
    Pugilist
    Beater Cottontail
    Choc Trooper
    Pontiff of Pain
    Power Pope
    Malware
    Son of Rambo

-XXX HIDDEN/SECRET ITEMS XXX-
    ***ARMORS***
    Lava Dive Helm
    Lava Dive Armor
    ***WEAPONS***
    Fire Drake

ENJOY!
    -someGUYwithADHD

YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
    Very nice list @someGUYwithADHD . Very long and organized . Will be easy if im ever looking for mods that i might need since i cant buy it in the armory . Thank you for the time you devoted on doing this list and im sure we all appreciate the list you made for us . Also thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread so he could make this list for everyone.
    IMG%5D
  • NOLABUBNOLABUB Registered Users 20 Posts
    Both of the armor sets you are looking for were temporary; they cannot be earned now.
    Here is a complete list of the armor: http://gunbros.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_Bros_2_Armor
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    NOLABUB wrote: »
    Both of the armor sets you are looking for were temporary; they cannot be earned now.
    Here is a complete list of the armor: http://gunbros.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_Bros_2_Armor

WOW... so I went on this site, and it looks like they straight up copied our list, and moved some stuff around.
    Copy and paste anyone? Im not 100% certain... but they pretty much had the same thing we did. Except I updated recently... and the ones I recently added are not on their list. Thats shady as hell.

Oh and question:
    So is it confirmed that the Lava Dive Helm, Lava Dive Armor, and the Fire Drake gun all
    came out of "Best odds chest x3"s? ( 20130326002233.jpg , http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5195/20130326114827.jpg , http://postimg.org/image/9t6ot92f3/ )

The whole point of this post was to answer a single question: WHERE ARE THE PANTS?!?!
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
    Does anyone have any idea where to find the Boomer armor set?
    WOW... so I went on this site, and it looks like they straight up copied our list, and moved some stuff around.
    Copy and paste anyone? Im not 100% certain... but they pretty much had the same thing we did. Except I updated recently... and the ones I recently added are not on their list. Thats shady as hell.

Oh and question:
    So is it confirmed that the Lava Dive Helm, Lava Dive Armor, and the Fire Drake gun all
    came out of "Best odds chest x3"s? ( 20130326002233.jpg , http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5195/20130326114827.jpg , http://postimg.org/image/9t6ot92f3/ )

The whole point of this post was to answer a single question: WHERE ARE THE PANTS?!?!

I found all the pieces of the armor inside the crates in the black market . I dont think thats much help since it takes alot of warbucks to get the x3 chest which is the one i found it in
    IMG%5D
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    I have some data to add to this list. What you see is the result of (roughly) one week's play of Gun Bros 2. After each (and every) mission, I simply wrote down (typed into a note app, actually) what I received from that mission. The levels are in order with the number of each mission listed in parenthesis underneath.

As you will see, I was towards the end of all the missions and levels, and so I was trying to complete certain sets. Therefore, I was concentrating on mission 4, and sometimes 3, of mainly the latter levels--as I considered that/those my best chance/s.

After the end of the week (it was close to a week, anyway), I stopped writing what I received. I ended the week's survey with a forwards slash ("/") after each mission. However, as I continued playing, if something (I perceived as) new was received from a particular mission, I put that in under the same mission, a few spaces down, and after the forward slash.

Two things: It's "raw data". I haven't gone through and corrected typos or spelling mistakes. (I just wanted to finish writing and get back to the game.) So if I call them "Yojimbo pants (or something)" instead of "Yojimbro leggings," you know what I mean.

Second thing: The correct spelling of "armor" is "armour". I merely indulge the developers by spelling it the incorrect, American way. :p

---

Pay Back:

(1) Divebomb armor,/
    (2) Divebomb helm, Spyder Mine Mk.1,/
    (3) Divebomb pants,/

The Refinery:

(1) Pacifista X1 armor, Rocket Shot Mk.2,/
    (2) Pacifista X1 armor, Rocket Shot Mk.1,/
    (3) Striker helm, Ballistic pants, Ballistic helm, Rocket Shot Mk.1, Rocket Shot Mk.1, Stryker pants, Stryker armor,/
    (4) Pacifista X1 pants, D-coy Mk. 1, Rocket Shot Mk.1, Cyber-Knight armor, Battle pants, Rocket Shot Mk.1, Rocket Shot Mk.1,/
    (5)

Bros on Fire:

(1) Pacifista X1 armor,/
    (2) S.W.A.B pants,/
    (3) Mallet of Brawn Mk.1, Mallet of Brawn Mk.1, Shield Mk1, Shield Mk2,/
    (4) Neutron armor, Genuine USA Gent helm,/

Rambo mullet

(5)

Bro-Sassination:

(1) Jungle armor,/
    (2)/
    (3) Ronin hat/
    (4): Drek pants, Ninja shozoko, Genuine USA Gent armor, Rocket Shot Mk.2,/
    (5)

(A (close) friend claimed the receipt of Crimson Ninja mask on mission 3(?) of Bro-Sassination.)

Bro on Bro Action:

(1) Infoblade pants,/
    (2) Cambro hat, Pacifista X2 helm, Cambro pants,/
    (3) Pacifista X2 pants,/
    (4) Genuine USA Gent helm, Badlands armor, America FY armor,/
    (5)

Hired Gun:

(1) Corruptor pants, Corruptor armor, Airstrike Mk.2, Shield Mk.2,/
    (2) Bro-ccelerator Mk.2,/

Deep Blue armor, Arctic Ninja mask, America FY legs, Shockwave Mk.2,

(3) Corruptor Helm, Bro-ccelerator Mk.2,/
    (4) America FY armor, Arctic Ninja mask, Urban pants, Anti-Malware helm, Pacifista X2 helm, America FY armor, America FY helm, Arctic Ninja tabi, Urban armor, Urban pants, Corruptor helm, Bro-ccelerator Mk.2, America FY pants, Arctic Ninja mask, America FY helm, Bro-ccelerator Mk.2, Bro-ccelerator Mk.2, Corruptor helm, Urban rag,/

Crimson Shinobi Tabi, Amphibian helm, Boomer helm

Bro-Pocalypse:

(1) Menacer helm,/
    (2) Amphibion chest,
    Bronco vest, Deep Blue pants, Pacifista X2 pants, Infoblade pants, Fruit of the Booms, Menacer helm (disappeared), Instigator helm, Rocket Shot Mk.3, Rocket Shot Mk.3, Medic armor, Anti-Malware armor,/
    (3) Bronco vest, Fruit of the booms, Instigator helm, Brotalo legs, Medic armor,/
    (4) Rocket Shot Mk.3, Swarm Mk.2, Rocket Shot Mk.3, Rocket Shot Mk.3, S.W.A.B vest, Mallet of Brawn Mk.2, Mallet of Brawn Mk.2, Genuine USA Gent helm, Yojimbro leggings, Instigator armor, Urban rag, Swarm Mk.2,/
    (5) Rocket Shot Mk.3, Amphibion pants, Brotalo armor, Instigator armor, Yojimbro helm, Renegade armor, Rocket Shot Mk.3, Pacifista X2 pants, Pacifista X2 pants, Bronco hat, Menacer armour, America FY legs, Instigator armor, Menacer pants, Swarm Mk.2, Instigator pants, Rocket Mk.3, Amphibian pants, Instigator armor, Yojimbro hat, Pacifista X2 armor, America FY pants, S.W.A.B legs, Rocket Mk.3, Rocket Mk.3, Pacifista X2 helm, Amphibian helm, Arctic Ninja mask, Instigator pants, Fruit of the Booms, Menacer helm (disappeared), Fruit of the Boom, Yojimbro leggings, Menacer Armor, Bronco hat, Swarm Mk.2,/

Bro-Sport:

(1) Brotalo Helm, Brotalo legs,/
    (2) Genuine USA Gent pants, Shield Mk3, Singularity Mk.3, Anti-Malware pants,/
    (3) Anti-Malware pants, Anti-Malware-helm, Psybro Helm, Swarm Mk.3(?), Urban armor, Brotalo legs, Medic rag,/

Jungle pants, Oderian armor

(4) Brotalo helm, Infoblade armor, America FY helm, Anti-Malware armor, Bro-ccelerator Mk.3, Shockwave Mk.3,/
    (5) Oderian pants(?), Corruptor helm, Medic rag, Brotalo helm, Medic rag, Psybro helm, Renegade helm, Anti-Malware helm, Swarm Mk.3, D-Coy Mk.3, Shockwave Mk.2, Medic rag, Brotalo legs, Brotalo helm, Medic rag, Shockwave Mk.3, Oderian helm, Medic pants, Medic pants, Medic pants, Medic armor, Brotalo armor, Shockwave Mk.3, Singularity Mk.3, Oderian helm, Brotalo legs, Medic helm, Brotalo helm, Brotalo helm, Brotalo legs, Anti-Malware helm, Anti-Malware legs, Brotalo legs, Ryno helm, Amphibian armor, Anti-Malware pants, Brotalo helm, Psybro helm, D-Coy Mk.3/

Jungle pants, Oderian helm, Infoblade armor, Renegade helm
  • PanngetaPanngeta Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey where can i find oderian set?? its in the bros sport?
  • PanngetaPanngeta Registered Users 2 Posts
    which gun is better than between mantis or devil's paintbrush?
    Panngeta wrote: »
    Hey where can i find oderian set?? its in the bros sport?

The answer to this question appears in this thread many times already.
    Panngeta wrote: »
    which gun is better than between mantis or devil's paintbrush?

This thread is about armour locations (and possibly mod locations too). If you try the search function, you'll likely find the thread related to weapons and their qualities.
  • gamer00gamer00 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Where can I get a piece of Air Strike MK.2? I've got Air Strike MK.3 but my gun is not powerful enough to attach on it (Sharkettes).
  • gamer00gamer00 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I want Badlands Helmet!!
    gamer00 wrote: »
    I want Badlands Helmet!!

Have you read theough the comments to see if someone posted where they found it?
    IMG%5D
    Air stike mk2 is found in bro-sassination. What I did was i just spend $10 and upgraded my sharkettes to lv 4 so i could use the mk3 :cool:
    NOLABUB wrote: »
    Air stike mk3 is found in bro-sassination. What I did was i just spend $10 and upgraded my sharkettes to lv 4 so i could use the mk3 :cool:

I haven't got Airstrike Mk.3, but I had the Mallet of Brawn Mk.3 before the latest update took it from me. Between the levels, there's a lot of scope as to what items you can get.

What I'm saying is that although Bro-Sport is more likely to give you a piece of Oderian armor, you can also get this armor from Hired Gun if you are really lucky. By the same token, I've gotten lower armours, like Jungle armor and America FY armor, from Bro-Sport as well.

Edit:
    gamer00 wrote: »
    I want Badlands Helmet!!

Ugh! I've had that piece four times! I'd give you three of them for the Badlands legs if I could.
    Teflonicus wrote: »
    I haven't got Airstrike Mk.3, but I had the Mallet of Brawn Mk.3 before the latest update took it from me. Between the levels, there's a lot of scope as to what items you can get.

What I'm saying is that although Bro-Sport is more likely to give you a piece of Oderian armor, you can also get this armor from Hired Gun if you are really lucky. By the same token, I've gotten lower armours, like Jungle armor and America FY armor, from Bro-Sport as well.

Edit:

Ugh! I've had that piece four times! I'd give you three of them for the Badlands legs if I could.

Would be awesome if we could trade :o never though of that before.
    IMG%5D
    It would certainly add a much-needed complexity to the game. Glu could do it via the "Brotherhood" system. You would have to be able to see your friend's collection and how many they had of each piece of armor or mod though. You would also have to be able to make offers and accept or decline.

Even games as basic as Tree World brought in a trading system that wasn't there initially. It's quite a simple system too: mark appears in your collection, next to the piece (or mod) when someone sends you an offer for that item. You touch the mark and the details of the offer come up wifi the option to accept or decline.

I think I'll put this in the suggestions list.