[Update] Gun Bros 2: Brotherhood Game Center Usernames

artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
What its up guys??

I made a new thread for this since the old one you have to constantly scroll through the pages to get the name, lv, and gun power of the new bros, so I am going to make a thread were I will update it each day with the names of the bros, making it easier to see instead of wasting time and scrolling down.

Said that lets start!!

Game_Center_Icon.png

Now the requirements.

1-Leave your Game Center name.

2-Post the Lv/Hp/ and Spd of your bro.

3- Post the current 2 weapons you are using.

Example:
GC: Nyer55
Lv: 31/ HP: 4141/ Spd: 23
Gun power: 1742/1056

List of bros:

-GC: Nyer55
Lv: 31/ HP: 4141/ Spd: 23

-GC: Devistations
LVL 31 | HP 3231 | SPD 29
GUN 1 PWR 2108 | GUN 2 PWR 4216

-GC:ILAN893
LV: 26/ HP: 1600/ Spd:??
Weapon power: 781/720

-GC: Kaufmeat
LV: 26/HP: 2100/ Spd:16
Gun power: 14k/6k

-GC:Egroy
LVL 22 | HP 4736 | SPD 29
GUN 1 25127 | GUN 2 16751

-GC:yemyummy
Lvl 8/ Hp: 100/ Spd: 8
Gun1 700 gun2 500

GC:E92m3v8
Lvl 39/hp 5676/spd 28
Gun1 mantis 35459 power
Gun2spread eagle 17613 powe

GC: oatza1233
LVL 22 | HP 419 | SPD 5
GUN 1 PWR 480 | GUN 2 PWR 240

GC: kush_snipes
Level 100 / HP 11,006/ speed 29
Gun 1: 93655 / Gun 2: 82234

GC:Krak3n_xD
LVL 39*/HP 3988/ SPD 26
GUN 1 5764 /GUN 2 3498

Gc : Scooby 14
Lv 29 / hp / 3497 / Sp 26
Gun 2880 / 240

GC: Teflonicus
Lvl: 35 | HP: 6339 | SPD: 29.
Gun PWR: 2880/1440

GC: yonnayface
LV: 20 / HP: 8000 / Spd: 29
Gun Pwr: 10000/ 9900

GC: chicagoEMS
LV 21 / HP:345 / SPD: ?
gun power ? / ?

FAQ:

How do I add a Bro?
To add a bro, your iOS device should have a Game Center icon/application on your homescreen. Click on the Game Center icon and click on the ' Requests ' tab in the Game Center app. After doing so, click on ' Add Friends ' and type in the username of the Bro you'd like to add (usernames of other Bros can be found below in this thread). If you have not got a Game Center account already, you must create one. After adding someone in Game Center, they will automatically show up in your Brotherhood section.

You can also connect your Facebook account with Gun Bros 2 which will automatically add Bros to your Brotherhood from your Facebook friends list (friends that play Gun Bros 2 with a connected Facebook account).

How often can I use/hire my Bro?
After you have hired your Bro, you will have to wait for 24 hours at which point you can hire them again.

Brotherhood is not working, how can I fix it?
Power down your device then launch the Gun Bros 2 app. If it still doesn't work, check your internet connection and make sure you have a good signal. If everything is OK at your end, then there's a fault at Gun Bros 2's end, give it some time for the Glu team to fix the problem.

Is there a maximum amount of Bros/Game Center friends I can add?
Yes, there is a current limit of 500 maximum friends for Game Center.

Enjoy the game and your bros!!

[NOTE]: DO NOT FORGET TO MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, OTHERWISE I CAN'T PUT YOU ON THE LIST, THANK YOU.

NOTE2: IF YOU GUYS MAKE ANY SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS FEEL FREE TO POST AGAIN YOUR CHAR WITH THE NEW INFORMATION SINCE I WON'T BE LOOKING AT OLD POSTS, WHENEVER I UPDATE THE LIST I WILL PUT A POST SAYING: LIST UPDATED!.
Prev1

Comments

• EgroyEgroy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Egroy
    LVL 22 | HP 4736 | SPD 29
    GUN 1 25127 | GUN 2 16751
  • yemyummyyemyummy Registered Users 1 Posts
    yemyummy
    Lvl 8|spd 48|hp100
    Gun1 700 gun2 500
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    LIST UPDATED!
  • E92m3v8E92m3v8 Registered Users 12 Posts
    E92m3v8
    Lvl 39/hp 5676/spd 28
    Gun1 mantis 35459 power
    Gun2spread eagle 17613 power
    LIST Updated!
  • Bizunas3Bizunas3 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Add me to the list mate:D
    Bizunas3 wrote: »
    Add me to the list mate:D

It will be more than a pleasure to do it, just follow the steps as said in the post.

1-Leave your Game Center name.

2-Post the Lv/Hp/ and Spd of your bro.

3- Post the current 2 weapons you are using.

Example:
    GC: Nyer55
    Lv: 29/ HP: 3052/ Spd: 10
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Gamecenter: kush_snipes
    Level 100 / HP 10,908/ speed 29
    Gun 1: devil's paintbrush
    Gun 1 power: 93655
    Gun 2: death piston
    Gun 2 power: 82234

If someone seems my name down here and adds me send a request saying u saw my comment on the forum (:
    IMG%5D
    Well how you gona knew that gun pover is correct? i would suggest for you to right everything you requesting but
    gun pover and insted wright endless score rezult than we will know who is who
    My nick Is Bizunas3
    Lvl 32/hp 3400/ speed 13
    1 Gun Death Piston 168000
    2 Mantis 120000
    Something like that
    Endless score : 1.111.680
    I think that everyone is already completed all missions and there is nothing else to do so add me and lets kik some F.R.A.G.E.D or wathever xxx:-)
    Well how you gona knew that gun pover is correct? i would suggest for you to right everything you requesting but
    My nick Is Bizunas3
    Lvl 32/hp 3400/ speed 13
    2 Mantis 120000
    Something like that
    I think that everyone is already completed all missions and there is nothing else to do so add me and lets kik some F.R.A.G.E.D or wathever xxx:-)

I dont think guns can surpass 100,000 power so how are those 2 guns of yours have 168,000 and 120,000 when my gun is fully upgraded and its the same death piston you have and mine is lower than yours ?
    IMG%5D
    My nick Is Bizunas3
    Lvl 32/hp 3400/ speed 13
    2 Mantis 120000
    Something like that

Bizunas please check your user name because I can't add you to the brotherhood in the game. Please verify your user name in Gamecenter.

Just go to open the Gamecenter, go to "Me", and post exactly the name that appears there, or post your email.

I highly recommend you to add me in the game, that way I can confirm you user name and you won't have to worry for anything else, thank you!

Going off topic, How can you guys afford such guns with such upgrades?? because I want to have them xD
    artrix55 wrote: »
    Bizunas please check your user name because I can't add you to the brotherhood in the game. Please verify your user name in Gamecenter.

Just go to open the Gamecenter, go to "Me", and post exactly the name that appears there, or post your email.

I highly recommend you to add me in the game, that way I can confirm you user name and you won't have to worry for anything else, thank you!

Going off topic, How can you guys afford such guns with such upgrades?? because I want to have them xD

Well i want to add that other guy with the guns higher powered than mine cuz my guns are the 2 last ones which are the best and are fully upgrade so his gun power is incorrect. And also the player on the list that has 48 speed , can anyone confirm that it is his tru speed because i got so much armor and my speed is 29 and u can see i have alot of armor because of my ho including the special buy 200 warbucks and get 2 sets of armor plus both sets of the leprocan or whagever its called armor the one that cane with the green box . So i dont see how the power of the other player can surpass my own since my 2 are the best and the speed of 48 seems impossible to me too

Lol yea i dont know what he did but im pretty sure i have a idea of what it was lol . (Edited last few lines) i added u artix maybe we can play some time and since tomorrow my spring break starts i will have free time to play . When u invite me write on the invitation that ur artix or something so k can know ur from the forums :p we can play after 3 pm eastern time
    IMG%5D
    People are adding me using my gmail or facebook connect which is ainarasb@gmail.com or ainaras.buozys@facebook.com
  • krak3n_xdkrak3n_xd Registered Users 9 Posts
    Krak3n_xD
    LVL 39
    HP 3988
    SPD 26
    GUN 1 5764
    GUN 2 3498
    People are adding me using my gmail or facebook connect which is ainarasb@gmail.com or ainaras.buozys@facebook.com

I can't add you to my brotherhood, I tried both e-mails and nothing.

Like I said, you add me to the brotherhood and I will post your name here, thank you
  • Scooby14Scooby14 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Gc : Scooby 14
    Lv 29 / hp / 3497 / Sp 26
    Gun 2880 / 240
    My stats have been raised and im posting for them to be updated:

Level 100 / HP 11,004/ speed 29
    IMG%5D
    List updated.

Also I want to thank everyone for contributing with the list and for following the rules!
    My stats have been raised and im posting for them to be updated:
    I know it's a minor change but this is the last time I am updating my stats till glu adds new armor to the game or change weapons stats to go higher or add stronger guns because as of now I have all armor and 2 best gun, devil's paintbrush and death piston both fully upgraded ( includint these armors: lep-bro-khan set, puglist set, beater cottontail set, choc trooper set, pontiff of pain miter and power pope miter which were limited time) literally all armor and best guns
    So until a new update with new armor no more stat updates :p thanks for this thread artix and I'm happy to be a contributor

Level 100 / HP 11,006/ speed 29
    Devil's Paintbrush / Death Piston
    IMG%5D
  • sai05sai05 Registered Users 2 Posts
    how invite all of you !!! i cant find game center, bt wim use android .please help me thx .
    sry my poor english
    sai05 wrote: »
    how invite all of you !!! i cant find game center, bt wim use android .please help me thx .
    sry my poor english

Gamecenter is a iOS exclusive . Not availble on devices that arent idevices(ipads, iphones and ipods)

And artix please raise my hp by the 2 points and i wont bother anymore till new armor, or level cap is raised :3 pretty please
    IMG%5D
    Gamecenter is a iOS exclusive . Not availble on devices that arent idevices(ipads, iphones and ipods)

And artix please raise my hp by the 2 points and i wont bother anymore till new armor, or level cap is raised :3 pretty please

Done, sorry that I couldn't do it before, one of the admins close this thread for a short period of time and I couldn't edit it or reply to it, but now that its open I took care of it :)
    Thank artix Lol artix i need to play a game with you some time . Whats your gamecenter i think i deleted you by mistake i had 500 friends so i deleted more than 400 so i might have deleted u by mistake so whats yours? Or send me a request saying ur artix from the forum (:

Btw dont wana be a snitch or anything xD but the max speed on gun bros as of today is only 29 (i have all armor as i said so yemyummy can possibly have a speed of 48 if i have everything and cant pass over 29 . Just wanted to let you know since its incorrect info :p

And i did see your thread was closed i was gona send you a message asking about it think i closed it or something but good to know its back up
    IMG%5D
    Thank artix Lol artix i need to play a game with you some time . Whats your gamecenter i think i deleted you by mistake i had 500 friends so i deleted more than 400 so i might have deleted u by mistake so whats yours? Or send me a request saying ur artix from the forum (:

Btw dont wana be a snitch or anything xD but the max speed on gun bros as of today is only 29 (i have all armor as i said so yemyummy can possibly have a speed of 48 if i have everything and cant pass over 29 . Just wanted to let you know since its incorrect info :p

And i did see your thread was closed i was gona send you a message asking about it think i closed it or something but good to know its back up

Haha don't worry man, I will add you again, I will check my bros and then I'll let you know, also I have to erase some friends that they never play so I can add new ones.

Also I checked the speed information and its true, you can't have more than 29 because that its the limit.
    artrix55 wrote: »
    Haha don't worry man, I will add you again, I will check my bros and then I'll let you know, also I have to erase some friends that they never play so I can add new ones.

Also I checked the speed information and its true, you can't have more than 29 because that its the limit.

Thanks and again send me a request saying ur artix feom the forum ok (: so i can know its true . And if i see something that is not right wether it be a persons weapon damage beig fake or anything to do i will be happy to tell you and help around a little (: . And to let you know as of today no gun can surpass 100,000 in power . Max power right now is for the devil's paintbrush which is 93,655 when fully upgraded, just to let you know if people post fake power :p max speed, HP, and level are my stats so u can use my stats to see if another person is faking info by just checking if they surpass my own stats . Lol good night . Got to go to a water park soon and its already 6:15 am here >.< no sleep yet need to sleep now
    IMG%5D
  • felixkun220felixkun220 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Game center: yonnayface
    Level 20/HP >8000/Speed 29
    I always have 2 of these 3 guns equipped:
    -Mantis (Red barrier) Power >10000
    -Sharkettes (Blue barrier) Power >9900
    -Hunchback (Purple barrier) Power >10600
    I don't play too much, not too good at it, I just wanted to share.
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    -GC: Teflonicus
    Lvl: 35 | HP: 6339 | SPD: 29.
    Gun PWR: 2880/1440
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    For a friend:

-GC: Deathlonicus
    Lvl: 22 | HP: 536 | SPD: 9.
    Gun PWR: 120/240
    Good to see you in this thread teflonicus . Hope you and your friend get a lot of friends request from very useful bros. :) hope to play with you sometime
    IMG%5D
  • felixkun220felixkun220 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have an update for my exact stats
    nickname: yonnayface
    Lvl 25 HP 8295 SPD 29
    Mantis 32235
    Spread Eagle 31203
    Endless 160437