Options

Same armor and same mods....

berserk8585berserk8585 Registered Users 14 Posts
Ok so in the next update i think you guys should give us the option if we have the same armor instead auto deleting when you click on armory and for example the helmet section a message pops up and says you have 15 items of the same armor would you like to sell it? I think this is a great idea bc that way we don't have to individually delete each armor of the same and this will also speed up the loading times...With mods it should be 2-3 of the same item for the notification bc i know some ppl like to have the same mods on different guns. If anyone agrees with me please write here so the devs can see it, otherwise great game :)

Comments

• Options
    artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Ok so in the next update i think you guys should give us the option if we have the same armor instead auto deleting when you click on armory and for example the helmet section a message pops up and says you have 15 items of the same armor would you like to sell it? I think this is a great idea bc that way we don't have to individually delete each armor of the same and this will also speed up the loading times...With mods it should be 2-3 of the same item for the notification bc i know some ppl like to have the same mods on different guns. If anyone agrees with me please write here so the devs can see it, otherwise great game :)

Agree, maybe after the name of the armor/helm/mod you could put the quantity of the item, for example, instead of having 2 different slots of dive helm, you could have: Dive helm x2, so you know how many helms/armors/mods you have. Also that way it will be easier to sell it, as a perfect example of this method its: Infinity blade or infinity blade 2.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    artrix55 wrote: »
    Agree, maybe after the name of the armor/helm/mod you could put the quantity of the item, for example, instead of having 2 different slots of dive helm, you could have: Dive helm x2, so you know how many helms/armors/mods you have. Also that way it will be easier to sell it, as a perfect example of this method its: Infinity blade or infinity blade 2.

This ideas is perfect about if you have 2 of the same armor we could see 2x instead of individually looking or selling the. I absolutely love this idea. Come on glu please make it happen
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    berserk8585berserk8585 Registered Users 14 Posts
    This ideas is perfect about if you have 2 of the same armor we could see 2x instead of individually looking or selling the. I absolutely love this idea. Come on glu please make it happen

and a auto notification saying it has found ex: 15 items of the same armor would you like to sell them. BTW I just deleted all my armor except for the x armor and the game loads so much faster...
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Same with what did . I delete all armor except x armor pieces because they are rare . Only armor thats not x that I keep is malware and son of Rambo (limited time only but by mistake I sold a piece of each :( )
    IMG%5D