Shop suggestion

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
Ok so heres a example of why i started this thread . I got the son of rambo and the malware set when it was available and by mistake i sold one piece of each not realizing what armor it was that i was selling .
I want to suggest there be a section in the shop were we, gun bros 2 users, can buy armor but only armor that we have already obtained. Now that the offer is not available i have no way to get my son of rambo armor piece and my malware armor piece that i sold by mistake back . So i think this idea would work since its only armor that has already been found to avoid people from just buying a bunch if waebucks/xplodium and getting them all in a few seconds. So again only already obtained armor not ones that we have not gotten before so the game could still be fun while u try to find new armor pieces and mods. This could also be added to mods,
Buy mods that you have already obtained. I really hope we see this feature in the game soon because i have no way to get my son of rambo and my malware armor back .

It's not a idea that benefits the users in a over powered way. In fact since with this feature we need to pay more money than we sold it for it would be more fun and the Game would be even longer since your using more xplodium/warbucks and you will want to get more of the xplodium or warbucks so I really think glu could add this feature if they wanted too. I hope they are reading this and find a way to make it happen, not only because I miss the limited time armor I sold but this would benefit us all . More in game money spend towards armor which leads people to buy xplodium and warbucks pack which benefits glu and the game would seem longer since users will have to get more xplodium or warbucks for the items they want . So I see this benefiting both us as users of this app and glu because they could make more money from us and the game would seem a bit longer since we will have to find more xplodium and warbucks. I really see this as a good idea, I hope one of the glu admins or someone from glu sees this and maybe even tells the idea to the developers of this wonderful game. And to actually have a idea of mines being implemented into a game I love would be a dream come true (I'm a huge glu fan, I love most if not all their games) but I know it maybe just a dream to have a idea implemented by a ordinary user but maybe glu is looking at this thread and they read this and like I said maybe talk about this with the dev's of this game. Talk you for reading this and If a glu admin or some similar it is a great homer to have you read something I wrote. Thank you all for your valuable time and i hope you have a great day/night.Let me know what you guys think about this idea.
IMG%5D

Comments

• artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Ok so heres a example of why i started this thread . I got the son of rambo and the malware set when it was available and by mistake i sold one piece of each not realizing what armor it was that i was selling .
    I want to suggest there be a section in the shop were we, gun bros 2 users, can buy armor but only armor that we have already obtained. Now that the offer is not available i have no way to get my son of rambo armor piece and my malware armor piece that i sold by mistake back . So i think this idea would work since its only armor that has already been found to avoid people from just buying a bunch if waebucks/xplodium and getting them all in a few seconds. So again only already obtained armor not ones that we have not gotten before so the game could still be fun while u try to find new armor pieces and mods. This could also be added to mods,
    Buy mods that you have already obtained. I really hope we see this feature in the game soon because i have no way to get my son of rambo and my malware armor back . Let me know what you guys think about this idea.

I think that its a pretty good idea, I mean, if you already won the armor you should have the right to obtain it again without wasting time to get it back again, also I'm pretty sure you are not the only one who made the mistake of selling something you didn't want to sell.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    artrix55 wrote: »
    I think that its a pretty good idea, I mean, if you already won the armor you should have the right to obtain it again without wasting time to get it back again, also I'm pretty sure you are not the only one who made the mistake of selling something you didn't want to sell.

Yes and now it's impossible to get the armor back unless they add this feature because the son of Rambo and malware armor were limited time offer and now I can't get the armor that, I sold by mistake, back unless they add this feature . Im sure other people would love this feature too because they already had the armor and they should be able to purchase the armor if they already obtained it before (NOT NEW ARMOR) only ones found and obtained before . It's not a idea that benefits the users in a over powered way. In fact since with this feature we need to pay more money than we sold it for it would be more fun and the Game would be even longer since your using more xplodium/warbucks and you will want to get more of the xplodium or warbucks so I really think glu could add this feature if they wanted too. I hope they are reading this and find a way to make it happen, not only because I miss the limited time armor I sold but this would benefit us all . More in game money spend towards armor which leads people to buy xplodium and warbucks pack which benefits glu and the game would seem longer since users will have to get more xplodium or warbucks for the items they want . So I see this benefiting both us as users of this app and glu because they could make more money from us and the game would seem a bit longer since we will have to find more xplodium and warbucks. I really see this as a good idea, I hope one of the glu admins or someone from glu sees this and maybe even tells the idea to the developers of this wonderful game. And to actually have a idea of mines being implemented into a game I love would be a dream come true (I'm a huge glu fan, I love most if not all their games) but I know it maybe just a dream to have a idea implemented by a ordinary user but maybe glu is looking at this thread and they read this and like I said maybe talk about this with the dev's of this game. Talk you for reading this and If a glu admin or some similar it is a great homer to have you read something I wrote. Thank you all for your valuable time and i hope you have a great day/night.
    IMG%5D
  • berserk8585berserk8585 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Honestly If you can't buy it or earn it shouldn't show up, If your trying to obtain all the armor, how do you know what you can get and what you can't?
    Honestly If you can't buy it or earn it shouldn't show up, If your trying to obtain all the armor, how do you know what you can get and what you can't?

Yes i know. But in my cass i actually have all the limited time items but sold pieces of them by mistake and now its not possible to get it back because the limited time offer was only once if u tried to buy more warbucks it wouldnt give you the item again and since alot of people probably find x class armor and sell them, then find the rest of the pieces to the set they want to own that full set to it would be good to add a armor and maybe even a mod shop
    IMG%5D
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    If you've had it, you should be allowed to buy the piece back(ONLY 1 copy of the item)for triple what you sold it for.
    The same thing happened to me, I sold all my limited edition stuff because I wasnt paying attention....
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
    Yea like they could set a limit to being able to buy the armor u want back to only buying 1 (unless you sell that one and want it again in another point in time then want to buy it again for the same high price) i dont care if they triple or quadruple the price i just want to be able to buy armors previously found or purchased before . Hope this gets incorporated into the game
    IMG%5D