Fire drake weapon

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
Ok so glu added this new gun called fire drake. So as most of us know there are infos to every gun in the black market so you can read a short description about the gun. For the new weapon, fire drake, i don't see the weapon available in the black market even though i see it in the armory to buy and i do actually have it bough but still no info. Other guns i have purchased have descriptions. In fact every gun has a description except for fire drake which can not be seen in the black market to read its description. Might around weird but i actually like reading gun descriptions because some can be funny, thats how i noticed the missing weapon in black market. So basically my question is that is this a error?, a bug, a mistake? Or simply meant to be like that with no description
IMG%5D

Comments

• berserk8585berserk8585 Registered Users 14 Posts
    i see no fire drake weapon in the armory how much does it cost?
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    i see no fire drake weapon in the armory how much does it cost?

Im not sure but i have it and its not a high power or low . Its more like in between
    IMG%5D
  • berserk8585berserk8585 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Im not sure but i have it and its not a high power or low . Its more like in between

hmmmmm odd...
  • Waynehsu770Waynehsu770 Registered Users 16 Posts
    When I first updated my game on my iphone5, the weapon was there in both black market and armory. But the next time I opened the game, the gun disappeared from both black market and armory. Also the Easter egg crate disappeared as well. And then when I opened the game few days later, the Easter egg crate is back but the weapon is gone.
    Lucky i bought it when it was out then 😊:)
    IMG%5D
  • E92m3v8E92m3v8 Registered Users 12 Posts
    http://postimg.org/image/9t6ot92f3/
    Hopefully I posted the image description of this gun correctly. The gun can still be purchased, only if you load the game with wifi off. It must be some glitch. It was 310 warbucks and initial power at 620. I upgraded mine to the max of 9835 power hence the sell price of 2774 warbucks in the image. Not much power but I like the way the gun fires. Very rapid. It's very similiar to the piranha gnaw rifle.
    E92m3v8 wrote: »

Repeated the link twice but yea thats the gun i have maxed out too . I wanted to read the description because glu makes the funniest, craziest and most entertaining descriptions to guns i ever seen and i never knew about the wifi thing . Im going to ask friends that have been telling me they cant find it to try this
    IMG%5D
    E92m3v8 wrote: »
    http://postimg.org/image/9t6ot92f3/
    Hopefully I posted the image description of this gun correctly. The gun can still be purchased, only if you load the game with wifi off. It must be some glitch. It was 310 warbucks and initial power at 620. I upgraded mine to the max of 9835 power hence the sell price of 2774 warbucks in the image. Not much power but I like the way the gun fires. Very rapid. It's very similiar to the piranha gnaw rifle.

Turns out you are correct about loading the game with wifi off . I do think its a bug since its meant to be in multiplayer but you never know. Thanks for the advice on what to do and im sure many other people who have come to me asking for the gun will appreciate it too :) thanks
    IMG%5D