Pack-Rat bundle.. more expensive or cheaper?

palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
I just wondering if (I could be wrong) buying packet-rat bundle is more expensive rather than purchasing beacon grenade, medkit and damage boost individually... Buying this packet costs 90 Gold while buying indivually or separately (based on my calculation) is cheaper...

3 beacon grenades= 20 gold, so 6 beacon grenades= 40
3 medkits= 7 gold, so 6 medkit is 14 gold
3 damage boost= 7 gold and comes to 14 gold for 6 of them

therefore... if we add them all up, it comes to 68 gold, which is cheaper rather than buying the same amount of goods that costs more.

Am I right? Or I miscalculated....?

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Let me try to see this way. You spend 90 glu gold for 3 separate items of 6.

That is 30 glu gold for beacon grenades, 30 glu gold for medikits and 30 glu gold for damage boosts.

Now you get 3 groups of 6 items for 30 glu gold right? That means you spend 5 glu gold for each item.

If I see it right here, you save more on beacon grenades but then again you spend more on medikits and damage boosts.

This is my take on the pack-rat bundle.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    what do the beacon grenades do btw?
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
    What I see from my calculation is, the total of the gold that we spend here if we buy those items separately is cheaper with total of 68 gold instead of 90 gold. Am I right at this point?
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    shanny wrote: »

The beacon grenade attracts zombies to itself so when you throw one, the zombies in the vicinity of it will swarm it instead of you. Nice explosion of zombies when it detonates...fun to use...

As far as the pack rat bundle goes:
    Normally,
    Medkits are 3 for 7 gold
    Beacon grenades are 3 for 20 gold
    Damage boosts are 3 for 7 gold
    In the bundle,
    Medkits are 6 for 30 gold
    Beacon grenades are 6 for 30 gold
    Damage boosts are 6 for 30 gold

It is cheaper to buy the items separately for a total of 68 gold rather than buy the bundle...
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
    shanny wrote: »

Even special zombies see the beacon grenade as a legitimate target. The Thrower actually aims for it instead of you and the Smasher tries to rush at it. When you really need a breather, the beacon grenade will give you a short time out.

Now, what I havent tried is throwing two beacon grenades in opposite directions and see what the zombies will do.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
    no reason at all to throw 2 beacon grenades at the same time...
    I know it is a waste but im just trying to see if i can confuse the zombies. Cheers.
    I think, the last zombies will get attracted with the last beacon.