What is the highest Wave you have reached in the Arena

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
The highest wave I have reached in the arena without using any revives is 26. By that time, I got killed off by a swarm of Piper minions before I got the chance to use a medikit.

The weapons I use are as follows:
Exterminator
C16 Auto or Dominator
Streetsweeper or Wonder Twins
Auto Sniper Rifle
Golden Hawk or Desert Hawk
Ancient Katana

So, what wave have you already reached? Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• 0275134802751348 Registered Users 16 Posts
    My highest wave is 8, my weapon list:

Annihilator
    AR-19 Basic rifle
    Basic Shotgun
    Basic Sniper rifle
    MP 942(uzi)
    Ancient Katana

I found that there is a chance of having a Bonus Crate after wave 4 or 5. It offered me 16XX EXP or 6XX cash.
  • palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
    Can't remember. 3x something if not mistaken. The highest score is 30k something. By the way, I have reached level 30 and the game stops as in I cannot go any further.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Ha ha I've reached level 9 with the most basic weapons which is about as far as I can go without $$$$$
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    To survive how long with just the AR-19 Basic rifle and the baseball bat is a challenge on its own
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.