endless mission 1 / multiplayer - stuck

vashievashie Registered Users 14 Posts
anyone having issues with mission1 on multiplayer? after join with a bro on this mission, after killing a bunch of enemies about 5-10mins no more enemies appear. it showes the red arrows for enemies on the west side of the screen but there's no way to shoot them or get there.

anyone else experiencing this? I have the latest update on android (where barrier changes are free now), played 4 times and each time after a few mins no more enemies appear and the red arrows show enemies on the west side of the screen but don't know how to reach them..

both me and other bro are connected, we can move around and shoot randomly but no enemies appear

Comments

• berserk8585berserk8585 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Nope my suggestion, delete the game then reinstall it.
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thanks for the info Vashie. I am not aware of this issue but I will forward the information along to the Android team. I don't believe that berserk's tip will help as this is likely not an issue with your save data (but we can't rule it out). Perhaps I can get TotallyNotSteve to come answer your question as he is our resident Android expert.
  • vashievashie Registered Users 14 Posts
    thanks for forwarding to the developers. its not just me. the situation only happens when I play multiplayer with another real-time gun bro. we both just stand around waiting for more enemies. to appear. both of us walk around the entire map trying to draw the enemies out but after bout 10mins of shooting at nothig but air one of us will disconnect..

also when I play endless mission / single player this problem does not exist.

I know other players have experienced this as well becuz I was stuck on the map with at least 3 of them at separate times.. oh well ill try again tonite and hope it was a glitchy connection. btw I play on wifi 15mbit download.. can't say what the random bros are cconnect on
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    I see...can you tell me which Endless mode map you are using? If it is localized to a single map, it should be easier to track down the root of the issue.
    the 1st endless challenge map. can u go further west of the map? so if I head north then west theres a big door then a fan, then another fan. I can't go west or don't know how to towards the red arrows (direction of enemies).

I played last night multiplayer online and same thing. I think there's a way tto go more west of the map but I don't know how
    does anyone else noticed that you can't start a new thread? i don't know how else to ask this question because there's no button to start a new thread on this forum. i can only reply to current posted threads.

i thought it was my mobile fone so i checked on the computer, same thing no button to post new thread.. the inability to post a new thread has been couple of days already. anyone else or just me?
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    vashie wrote: »
    does anyone else noticed that you can't start a new thread? i don't know how else to ask this question because there's no button to start a new thread on this forum. i can only reply to current posted threads.

i thought it was my mobile fone so i checked on the computer, same thing no button to post new thread.. the inability to post a new thread has been couple of days already. anyone else or just me?

This has been addressed; you should be able to post threads in all but "News and Announcements." Thanks for the heads up.