Glu coins and multiplayer problem

ovatheoneovatheone Registered Users 7 Posts
Hi, i've passed level 30, and the reward was 5 glu coins (among other awards), then when I accepted it appeared a sign that read "their souls jar is full", to go straight to the multiplayer screen, but when I try to connect tells me "Error Login, can not connect" all the time and I'm using my home WiFi connection (so this is not the problem).

I've fought several times in multiplayer, and what struck me is that the last time I did box appeared to complete my name, when I had already done at first time, I don't enter it again, and still let me play. My name was configured as "unknown". That was the last time I was able to enter the multiplayer mode.

I've rebooted several times the cell phone, and used the application of glu to restore the coins and nothing ... keeps show me 0 coins (when they should be 11, the 6 that had more the 5 I gained at level 30).
The silver were not affected, and I can still play the story mode, and challenge every day without problems.

So could you help me with this problem please? Any idea? Thank you!

P.D. = Sorry for my english, i'm argentinian :)

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    SVZ2 is currently having issues in multiplayer mode play, which the team is working on. The loss of your coins has nothing to do with that issue though. If you are missing currency and the restore app doesn't work, then you can file a ticket with customer service if you wish to see if they can determine what happened to your coins. You can do that by clicking on the following link.;) http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    The Multiplayer section of SVZ2 is now working. There should be no more login errors.

Thank you.
  • ovatheoneovatheone Registered Users 7 Posts
    All fixed!!! Thank you both! :)