Maxing out

angelriderangelrider Registered Users 10 Posts
What would you guys suggest that I max out first? In terms of allies, hero, hero skills/stats, power ups.

Feedbacks would be appreciated. :o

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    My opinions? For me, the very first to max out is Leadership. Why? Producing a constant supply of allies is critical in the game.

Next go for skills. For hero-specific skills, depending on what character is needed, here are some skills
    Samurai - Sword Slash (Initially)
    Kunoichi - Smoke Bomb (Must) and Daggers
    Ronin - Wind Gust
    Recommended Skills for all Heroes - Lethargy, Reinforcements, Explosion Cart, Troop Trample, Horse Mount (for Samurai)

Next will be the allies. Level 3-4 should be a decent level for all allies. Since I use the Kunoichi the most, all long range attackers, cavalry and big guns (Nobunaga, Takeda and Zato) are leveled to the max.

Next would be the defense - particularly the towers and the shrine defense and the soul jar (for multiplayer)

Finally, the Hero stats. If you really use your skills and allies effectively, they should keep you alive even when you are still at low levels.

Question: What character do you prefer using the most?

Comments and feedback from other players are welcome.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    angelrider wrote: »
    What would you guys suggest that I max out first? In terms of allies, hero, hero skills/stats, power ups.

Feedbacks would be appreciated. :o
    As dilg2012 mentioned, leadership should be your first priority. Just because it's a waste of teapots to keep spamming those to get to a decent amount to summon troops. Furthermore I'm assuming you're mostly on about upgrades that cost glu coins, and not the silver ones.

I'd suggest to at least pick a favorite hero. I myself played most [except for required ones] waves with Kunoichi, simply because I'm fond of speed in games, and she's great for rushing behind enemy lines or running back a bit for those exploding lanterns running through your line of defence.

From what I've noticed every here, of course, has its up- and downsides. Like dilg said, sword slash for the Samurai seems really good from what I've experienced in multiplayer facing the Samurai. If you decide to play with the Samurai it is indeed almost obligated to get the horse mount, because this gives you a great speed-, damage- and health boost.

If you choose to pick the Ronin as your favorite, maxing the armor and its health to a decent level is recommended, simply for the survivability. As skills the wind gust is indeed quite usefull if you want to keep the enemies at a distance. It also has an avarage cooldown, so it's worth getting leveled. Also I'm not sure what it is called, but the slam-skill is also quite powerful, I've noticed in the daily challenges playing with the Ronin.

For the Kunoichi I'd definately recommend the smoke bomb. It's quite similar to lethargy, and it'll give you some change to defeat enemies and/or keep them at a distance. If you pick the Kunoichi as your main hero, I'd suggest getting her main level to at least level 10. This because she is pretty weak, and it gives her a bit more health.

Personally I'm leveling up my allies and heroes looking at the daily challenges now. I've already finished the game, and the multiplayer is usually not much of a challenge because it's always possible to pick far weaker enemies. What I'm mainly using in multiplayer though, is this setup:
    - Kunoichi
    - Farmers and Frostie. [added Rocky T-Man for the laughter when you spawn him after I kill the enemy, lol]
    Swordsmith is optional. I'd suggest using this when you haven't managed to get the golden farmers. Using swordsmith together with golden farmers will result in weaker farmers as far as I've noticed.
    - Lethargy, Troop Trample, Reinforcements.

This usually wins me every multiplayer game I try, although I have to admit I've never tried taking on enemies with a higher power rating before.
  • angelriderangelrider Registered Users 10 Posts
    I haven't really picked a favourite hero. But I am leaning over to Kunoichi as well just because of how fast paced the battle gets whenever I use her. But Ronin's defense is just INSANE. LOL

And I will also start to max out leadership. Didn't really pay much attention to that when I'm playing. But now that you guys mentioned about the spamming of allies, it really does make a lot of sense. And maybe that's why I've quite a difficult time finishing the game with no upgrade in leadership whatsoever. >.<

Thank you for the feedback guys! If you have some more, please go on. :D