multiplayer hidden.room?.

amay537amay537 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I.was.playing multiplayer and the bro went.to.the far left and center and.disappeared.. I.could see.arrows of.monsters back.there and he was back there.. howcan u get back.there? Anyone know?

Comments

• someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yeah.... to get back there you gotta follow these steps... Goto that one spot, then face toward the really tall mountain on the horizon. Now, walk forward until you see a bridge on your left. Go over that one bridge, make a Right, another right, left, straight, right, down, and stop. There should be 3 small doors. Go up to the one furthest left, and put in the code 9 0 8 1 4 followed by the pound key. Now that your in.... you should be able to see my Mountain Dew from where your standing. Go ahead and grab it for me and head back. Dont forget to lock it up on the way out.
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • vashievashie Registered Users 14 Posts
    hi amay, I experienced the same problem while on multiplayer mode only, where u see the red arrows showing enemies and then I saw online gun bro icon appear left where red arrows are. apparently it's a bug.. no enemies would appear and u and ur bro are forced to disconnect. thx to kush_snipes for answering my same question
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    vashie wrote: »
    hi amay, I experienced the same problem while on multiplayer mode only, where u see the red arrows showing enemies and then I saw online gun bro icon appear left where red arrows are. apparently it's a bug.. no enemies would appear and u and ur bro are forced to disconnect. thx to kush_snipes for answering my same question

Like i said before your all welcome :) i just like helping everyone out the most i can :)
    IMG%5D