Options

Daily Bonus

I received the Daily Bonus for a few days, now I no longer get prompted each day for the bonus. Is there a setting I can change that will allow the bonuses to resurface?

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Daily bonus is triggered by a server connection. If your device is not online then it will not pop up. It's best to be on Wi-Fi and a reliable one to check-in daily.

Can you browse the internet on your device? I would check the connection first.
  • Options
    boomer_soonerboomer_sooner Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yes, I have a Samsung G3 and can successfully browse the internet. This started about 2 weeks ago (if that helps any).
  • Options
    nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    I'm having the same 'problem'. Then again I always check after midnight anyways. I only get a push notification whenever my soul jar is 'full'.
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies. We have asked our team to look into this.

I will post more information once I hear back.
  • Options
    One thing that came to mind and this happened a while ago in another game so it's worth trying:

Your offline status may have been cached on the device and the game thinks you're offline since that time. Try to clear the game from memory and run it again (go to settings then apps and find SVZ2 then force close it).

Let me know if this works.
  • Options
    Nagoya - I do receive notifications when the soul jar is full

Francis - I completed a force stop, still not receiving the daily coin or day 5 "revive". Would it help to clear the cache and/or data for this game?
  • Options
    Nagoya - I do receive notifications when the soul jar is full

Francis - I completed a force stop, still not receiving the daily coin or day 5 "revive". Would it help to clear the cache and/or data for this game?
    Not sure about cache, but removing data will actually do as it says, remove all data leaving your game back to the very beginning. I wouldnt recommend that.
  • Options
    Do not remove data as nagoyah said. Clearing the cache is OK to do. that's probably where the offline status is cached if i am correct on the theory.
  • Options
    I cleared the cache late last night, still not receiving the daily bonus prompt when I kick off SvZ2. Any other thoughts?
  • Options
    Francis - any luck with this issue?
  • Options
    I am still working with the dev team on this.

The problem is that they are not able to reproduce the issue on their end and if they can't reproduce it, then they can't fix it. We are trying to fidure out what is different between our devices and yours. Can you list all details about your device including iOS version and how much room left on the device?

Thanks.
  • Options
    Samsung Galaxy 3 phone. 4GB currently used out of 16GB. 726MB RAM out of 1600 in use
  • Options
    Samsung Galaxy 3 phone. 4GB currently used out of 16GB. 726MB RAM out of 1600 in use
    Might just be an S3 issue, seeing I've got the same. As I've said I'm only receiving the 'your souljar is full'-notification. Then again I open it up each day before going to bed anyways, so it's not a big deal for me.
  • Options
    Can you please confirm if this is now working for you especially that the game has been updated to version 1.1.0 ?

And just to be sure, you are not talking about the daily "notifications" but the actual bonus, correct?