Contract Killer: Zombies 2 2.0 UPDATE!

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
Here's what you can look forward to in the CKZ2 2.0 update coming soon!

NEW and Improved Tutorial

NEW Game Mode!
Arena / Survival Mode
Flight off endless wave of zombies
Compare your high score on the Game Center leaderboards
Unique challenges every time you play

New Environment + New Challenges
Hire Mercenaries and survive the endless waves of zombies!!

NEW Weapons!
Dual Shotguns + Dominator (Golden Assault Rifle)

Improved Weapon Selection Wheel

Load-up on ammo at any time

Improved Presentation and UI Screens

Social Integration
Sign-on to Facebook and share your achievements with friends
Game Center Challenges
Challenge your friends to beat your best scores via Game Center

iCloud Saves
Player data being saved to iCloud allowing players to share the game between multiple Apple devices

Facebook Support

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Finally, new updates. And just when I don't have wifi at my dorm. Hope it comes out when I go home to my parents place.

Question. When they mean load-up on ammo at any time, does it mean "unlimited"?

Cheers.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I"m happy as heck about it!! I'm really getting into this game. I don't know what took me so long, but I'm LOVING It! lol;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    And something for me to do and update in the forum. And I'm curious about 2 things here:

New Environment + New Challenges
    Hire Mercenaries and survive the endless waves of zombies!!

NEW Weapons!
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • 0275134802751348 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi Glamazon, would you please tell us if there is any weapon discount this week??

And, would you tell us more about the "New Environment + New Challenges
    Hire Mercenaries and survive the endless waves of zombies!!"

Are Mercenaries and survive mean facebook friends or just some NPC character??

Thanks!!
  • tramboytramboy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, There is a new star mission which says "Kill Three Crows"

What on earth does that mean?
    I haven't seen that part yet, but I'm betting that their is a zombie called a crow. (Just my guess) I just started playing that particular game 4 days ago. It's awesome!!!;)
    Hi Gluamazon,

Would you please advise the release date of v2.0 for Chinese version. Because the google play store said my region/country and device(Samaung Galaxy S3) only support Chinese version, not the updated one(maybe US version). Thanks!!!
  • tramboytramboy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nope. The only new zombie is the one in the yellow outfit and I've killed a lot of those
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Mercenaries are exclusively available at the start of arena mode. They are AI, not players.
    You cannot hire them during any other mission.

The new environments and challenges are associated with Arena mode as well.

'Kill Three Crows' means kill 3 of the black birds that appear in neighborhoods during missions.
    Francis wrote: »

'Kill Three Crows' means kill 3 of the black birds that appear in neighborhoods during missions.

Now that makes too much sense! lol Thanks for the explanation Francis. I was thinking we were getting another type zombie.;)
    Here is my feedback on the new update to CKZ 2

Arena / Survival Mode

Flight off endless wave of zombies
    - A different take on the endless mode. Instead of shooting zombies from the top of a building, you kill off zombies in an enclosed room. You do have the option to hire a mercenary to help you (AI support). The arena does get challenging as you progress. The most irritating is when the Pipers are coming. This is also one way for me to pass the time and use the pathetic weapons to increase the difficulty - like the AR-19 Basic and the Dual Micro Guns.

- I really wish they could have offered additional cash-based weapons. Well, the dual double-barrelled shotguns (luparas) really pack a wallop. Even the security guard and firefighter zombies (yes, now these zombies are no longer hiding) are no match for them - only the special zombies can survive more than 1 round (that's two shots). The problem is the limited ammo capacity but I do love using the Wonder Twins. The Streetsweeper is a more versatile weapon when dealing with hordes of zombies.

As for the Dominator (AK-47), it is a powerful assault rifle - at a cost. If you already have the C-16 Auto, you should already be good to go.

Improved Weapon Selection Wheel
    - Looks better and more compact now. Also, note that the item icon is now on the right so it makes it easier to access. I do notice however that there are times that I need to manually switch my weapon when it is out of ammo.

Load-up on ammo at any time
    - When you start with the update, you get TWO free reloads. After that you need to spend 3 glu gold to reload anytime. I do wish they would also offer reloads as a purchaseable consumable - for cash.

Well, the arena gives me another alternative to the game. Now, I wish they could have added additional story missions as well. Wonder when the next update will be. Cheers.
  • palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
    Flight off endless wave of zombies; just like CKZ1. A special tips for you and others... In case you are running out of weapons and the ammo supply box is not yet ready, just keep the last zombie alive and let that zombie chase you till the ammunition supply box ready
    Are we expecting a new update? I saw a notification in my ckz2 for a venom and tactical axe. Would this be new weapons?
  • palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
    Not sure about the update. It happened to me but I did not see anything special
  • jtyrellvjtyrellv Registered Users 2 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Mercenaries are exclusively available at the start of arena mode. They are AI, not players.
    You cannot hire them during any other mission.

The new environments and challenges are associated with Arena mode as well.

I've been playing everyday since the update. I've even played a few "Kill All" missions (made sure they weren't underground) to check and see if I find any crows. The kill all missions are the only ones that wont spawn extra zombies after completing the mission's objectives. However, I have yet to see any crows. :( So its still on my goals list, with only one star "kill 3 crows" While the other 3 goals are worth 3 stars...... I'm gonna try again, but If I don't find any then I give up.

P.S. Also, I noticed, that with this update, I haven't seen any red missions pop up. :[ it'd be nice to pick up 3 bonus crates in one mission again, especially since I have weapons good enough.
    You aren't alone. I have yet to see any crows either. I look everywhere too. Hopefully we will find them soon!!!;)
    shanny wrote: »
    You aren't alone. I have yet to see any crows either. I look everywhere too. Hopefully we will find them soon!!!;)

The crows are located in any outdoor stage, like Gas Station and Army Camp.

They are little black birds which are eating the death bodies. You need a sniper rifle to kill them if you are using auto fire function.
  • Juliet CastellaJuliet Castella Registered Users 3 Posts
    i already killed that crows.. but i didnt read my goal lol. its because i wondering if that crows could be kill not the goal haha.
  • jtyrellvjtyrellv Registered Users 2 Posts
    Maybe I'm too incompetent cause still haven't seen any crows. Played five missions and killed all zombies so that I could search with no distractions. Even threw a couple grenades at every body lying on the ground just in case. Now killing the 3 crows is the only goal showing up, and it sticks cause I hear them ..... Oh well
    I can't see the crows either. So I must be incompetent too. I look everywhere on the outside missions, especially the dead bodies like i was told. Someone had said they are usually snacking on the dead people, but I have yet to see any. I do hear them though. I even use my shotgun and look through the scope, scanning everywhere. I wonder if these elusive crows are stationary, or if they move around (like pecking on the dead folks). Also,,,for those of you who have seen and killed the crows,,,are they present when you hear them? Just wondering if that is a good time to do some serious looking. I've actually been spending up to 40 minutes in my outside missions looking for those danged birds. So don't feel bad tht you haven't seen them jtrellv, because neither have I!:(:confused::p
  • ShripalShripal Registered Users 4 Posts
    Guys at Glu,

Please advance the storyline!! Put some new locations and activities instead of just supplies survivors satellites etc. I don't mind paying for the game but please do this.
  • Dank1anDank1an Registered Users 1 Posts
    Cannot see any crow yet!!! Any idea what can we do??
    I am glad I am not the only one Dank1an. I hear the suckers all the time on the outside missions, but cannot see them ANYWHERE! Ground, sky, munchin' on dead bodies, nothing. I have been told places where they hang out, but I think the problem is that they aren't even in my device lol. Yeah,,that's it!!! haha.... Seriously though,,I have even used my scope on my shotgun took an hour looking everywhere and all I get is the sound effects from the cawing of them. (yes,,this was an outside mission I looked on) I guess that is the only challenge I won't be able to complete, which is frustrating. If you find out where these elusive birds are hiding,,please post, and I will do the same.. Thanks....;)
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    I"m happy as heck about it!! I'm really getting into this game. I don't know what took me so long, but I'm LOVING It! lol;)
    Just like me, took a while, still having difficulties with moving around quick enough. Miss my cars lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • cnd007cnd007 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same here. Havent seen one crow. Tried hiding, not moving, searching bodie bags and dead bodies.
    On the goals list it doesn't show a crow. It shows a box with an x on it. Maybe that has some meaning but I don't know what.
    cnd007 wrote: »
    Same here. Havent seen one crow. Tried hiding, not moving, searching bodie bags and dead bodies.
    On the goals list it doesn't show a crow. It shows a box with an x on it. Maybe that has some meaning but I don't know what.

I'm not sure. A friend of mine said they hit one and it kind of exploded. But he had only seen one. I shoot at anything dark lol.