Gems through Tapjoy issue

Not sure how many others use Tapjoy for gems, but i just started getting an issue where gems aren't rewarded for actions. They disappear from the list on Tapjoy so it seems like they recognize that I have completed them. However, when i come back to the game i get nothing.

I've tried restarting HoD, powering down and restarting my device, and reinstalling the Tapjoy profile. Nothing seems to work.

Is this something others are experiencing too?

I'm on a iPhone 4s on iOS 6.1.3

Comments

• MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    I still have to try Tapjoy so i can't help but unless you're alredy playing it,the game Gun Bros rewards with many coins, even without playing it.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Scape,

Tapjoy has good support and they can assist you with any missing offer rewards.

The easiest way for you to get a hold of Tapjoy is through the support links which they provide in each of their platforms. If you are using the in-app version of the Marketplace, you can reach them through the “Missing Points?” link at the bottom of their list of offers. If you are going through Tapjoy.com, please log in to your account and go to the Options button at the top-left corner of the page. From there, hit the "Help" button in the drop-down menu; the "Contact Support" button will allow you to submit your issue. No matter the route, your issue will get to their Support team who will respond to you as quickly as they are able.
  • scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Francis thanks for the help/advice.

I used the Contact Support through Tapjoy and got my gems back (109 gems so im glad i did!). I also tested a few tasks on Tapjoy and it looks like its working again.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Wonderful. Glad it worked out for you and even if it did not, we would have facilitated the solution as we are always in contact with Tapjoy since our players are also common users for them. It's a win win win situation :)

Have fun!