Options

Gun Bros Challenges

MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
Can someone please explain me how they work?

I've got three friends from Facebook which are now shown in my bros list but i didn't have the chance to play with them.
All what i noticed is that now i can choose their character as mate while playing in Single Player.

Also, i'm getting worried about playing with others. The AutoMatch did find people only two times and both times the game was unplayable, so much that i had to surrender without having killed a single enemy. Did this happen to someone else too?

Never tested the wifi speed of my phone but by cable with the pc it usually goes at 4,5-5 Mb/s.
Hoping that i'll be able to play with friends i leave here again the link for the friendship. Thank to everyone =)
http://www.facebook.com/marco.agostini.5494

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    The gun brothers challenges are mainly for rewards. To get the maximum rewards, you need to invite friends to play each day in the challenge section. If you and 2 friends complete the challenge, then you win the maximum reward. Solo reward if just if you complete, and the middle is if you and 1 friend completes. You can get quite a bit of gold off of these challenges. As far as playing a friend, that feature does not work. You can choose one of your friend's brothers to be your partner, but it's really the computer playing and they play according to that players rank. So if you want that brother to help quite a bit, you would select someone who has a higher rank. I have never been able to play anything other than single player. The multi-player feature is unplayable, as you noticed. But this is a great game and like I said,,,you can get some good gold off of it to pay for items in that game or any other glu game.

I hope this helps a little. If you have any other questions,,feel free to ask.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool: