Accidentally purchased weapon while scrolling

ElvispolarisElvispolaris Registered Users 8 Posts
This has happened twice now. While scrolling and reviewing weapon data weapon was purchased just by scrolling page. I don't want weapon.I wAnt gold back

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    what game is this for? Can you describe where in the store you experienced the issue?

We will send your comments to our team for review and improvements. Thanks for pointing this out.
  • ElvispolarisElvispolaris Registered Users 8 Posts
    First let me say Thanks for the speedy reply. I'm impressed. I am in CK Zombies 2. I was in the store reviewing pistols to see what I could afford. I am saving my gold for an assult weapon. I must have gotten mistakenly to close to "equip" button.
    I was scrolling and evaluating all the criteria for each weapon and comparing data.I was also being Very careful as to where I touched screen as I was scrolling up or down page BAM! I have a new pistol. The Desert Hawk 50 is now mine.This is not what I wanted and did not choose and I haven't used it as of yet and probubly won't. This also happened to me last week w/ the Dual MP-643 After working so hard to accumulate gold to only have it disappear. There should be a “do you want to buy” page to confirm purchase. The wind is out of my sails as I was soooo close to getting the weapon of my choice. Very difficult to navigate page and keeping fat fingers off where you don’t want them to be.
    I feel cheated outa me gold.rrrrrrrrrr
    Mike
    Sorry for the double post on this issue folks. I just found this very useful site and just learning to navigate around here.
    When I posted first plea for help I couldn’t relocate it later so I figured it didn't post on first attempt.
    Thanks for suggesting to fill a ticket out. I’ll give that a try
    Elvispolaris
  • palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
    This has happened twice now. While scrolling and reviewing weapon data weapon was purchased just by scrolling page. I don't want weapon.I wAnt gold back

I know exactly how it feels... I am using ipad and I save all the games frequently. I did the same mistake like you but i just loaded the game again. Lucky me, I just saved the game before the incident happened.
    I know exactly how it feels... I am using ipad and I save all the games frequently. I did the same mistake like you but i just loaded the game again. Lucky me, I just saved the game before the incident happened.

Great idea. How does one save a game? I'm using iPhone 5.
    Thanks
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    We're still not quite sure how you are getting an accidental weapon purchase while scrolling. the BUY button is in the lower right corner of the box. If you don't tap it then there is no accidental purchase. Holding the weapon pictured and scrolling does not trigger a purchase. The stats also have the big BUY button at the bottom and there is no need to tap anything on the stat screen besides the arrow on the left to return to the store.

I do not want to sound like we don't believe you but we tried to accidentally purchase and could not do it. Could you please provide details and be very specific because we do not see the problem.
    Holding ipone horizontal, using right thumb to scroll.
    Reaching over the “buy button” to scroll. The weapon that was purchased is in the right side column.
    Getting too close to the Buy Button but extend over top of buy button ...then there's no going back or a prompt to say “ Yes” to purchase.
    I am also playing the original CK zombies. This game at least give a second page to confirm to keep this from happening.
    Even thou this game does not hold a candle to CKZ-2 I play it more now just to be able to keep what I have earned.

I’ll keep checking back to see if any re-imbursement/credit can be made...... I miss this game already.

I read here same story from 2 others that have been able to recreate this.

FOSTEVEN and PLANGKARAYA

Thanks for the time your spending on this matter.
    And sorry for the probem
  • palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
    Great idea. How does one save a game? I'm using iPhone 5.
    Thanks
    Sorry for the late reply but I am using Ipad and it has Icloud. Not sure about Iphone
    Holding ipone horizontal, using right thumb to scroll.
    Reaching over the “buy button” to scroll. The weapon that was purchased is in the right side column.
    Getting too close to the Buy Button but extend over top of buy button ...then there's no going back or a prompt to say “ Yes” to purchase.
    I am also playing the original CK zombies. This game at least give a second page to confirm to keep this from happening.
    Even thou this game does not hold a candle to CKZ-2 I play it more now just to be able to keep what I have earned.

I’ll keep checking back to see if any re-imbursement/credit can be made...... I miss this game already.

I read here same story from 2 others that have been able to recreate this.

FOSTEVEN and PLANGKARAYA

Thanks for the time your spending on this matter.
    And sorry for the probem

Just an update for those that have had this happen too.
    I seems that it has died here and I don't expect any resolve regarding customer service other then what you read here. Haven’t heard anything as to ticket I filled out
    I guess it's only an issue for me / us. Just be careful as to where you lay you fingers is the solution.
    Happy Shooting........
  • The G ManThe G Man Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've had it happen to me too. It totally sucks. There should be a pop up asking you to confirm your purchase rather than having it happen instantly.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Gman, nice to see you. I think we do have a number of people experiencing this. Let me take note of your concern
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • cnd007cnd007 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Happened to me yesterday. Was scrolling and weapon suddenly said equip.
    It is a lesser assault rifle then the one I already have. I'm not looking for a reimbursment, just wanted to let everyone know to be carefull when scrolling.
  • NeilGTR34NeilGTR34 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had same problem to but not in accidentally buying a weapon, its when in the middle of the game in "arena" and "easy missions" where the ammo crates are. When i ran out of ammo and I'm about to tap the ammo refill, the weapon wheel pops out and accidentally hit the ammo refill for golds (in the center of the weapon wheel) im saving all my golds for an exotic weapon that i really want to buy and its ruined now. Its really an accident because the chaos and adrenaline inside the game. I always play CKZ2 every night with headphones to double the excitement and it feels like I'm the one who's inside the game. I swear to God that i really really really love this game! Ive been playing CKZ2 for more than a month and I'm still loving it. I hope that there will be a reimbursement for this kind of incident because it happened many times to me. Im so sad every time i remember those accident and and keep on computing how many gold that i lost. I really want to have and exotic weapon because thats the only thing that i don't have in my weapon wheel. Please help me out if someone out there that has the authority. Please. :'(
  • Bairdy13Bairdy13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've had this Happen five times. Pisses you right off!! Almost threw my phone because of it. It's like here's ur Reward for playing 15 days.... No we changed our mind sucker!
  • jarvajarva Registered Users 1 Posts
    Happened to me too a day before. Accidentally bought a weapon. Lost my hard earned cash while scrolling assault rifles on a weapon lesser than i already have. It's very annoying, losing your credits after you install all the spam programs and games and glu-mobile getting the money for it.... It's clear that they are never going to solve this problem because it's bad for the glu-credit-business.
  • tinamean1tinamean1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    My 7yr old accidentally purchased some things and I don't think he realized what he had done, I would like a refund or some kind of way to have the program to where he can't make purchases but can still play the game. Please I need help!!!
  • tinamean1tinamean1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Bairdy13 wrote: »
    I've had this Happen five times. Pisses you right off!! Almost threw my phone because of it. It's like here's ur Reward for playing 15 days.... No we changed our mind sucker!
    jarva wrote: »
    Happened to me too a day before. Accidentally bought a weapon. Lost my hard earned cash while scrolling assault rifles on a weapon lesser than i already have. It's very annoying, losing your credits after you install all the spam programs and games and glu-mobile getting the money for it.... It's clear that they are never going to solve this problem because it's bad for the glu-credit-business.

Seems Like this works for them ( they're making the money) but I do not think they will give refunds or fix the issue!! Taking hard earned money from people!! You should be ashamed!!!!!!!!!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    tinamean1 wrote: »
    My 7yr old accidentally purchased some things and I don't think he realized what he had done, I would like a refund or some kind of way to have the program to where he can't make purchases but can still play the game. Please I need help!!!

You can set purchase permissions in the settings of your device. If you aren't sure where those are, google based on your device/platform and you can find step-by-step instructions.