Game frozen on Glu Splash screen

Hi,

I've just recently starting playing this awesome game. I've probably spent like $80 already because almost everything requires glu credits and a lot of it. Putting aside the fact that this game is extremely costly I am now unable to play at all. Tried to fire up the game this morning and it just remains stuck on the loading screen. Rebooted my tablet (Nexus 7) tried running the game again, same story. Uninstalled, reinstalled the game, still stuck. Now if wasn't for the fact that I put so much money on a game when the most money I've ever spent on purchasing an android game was about $7.99 I'd say screw it and just move on. Can someone please help? I would really like to be able to play the game again. Or at least get my money back as I spent it on something I can't even play anymore.

Thanks,

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Thurro, hopefully a moderator will see this post and respond. Sorry I cannot do more yet by responding this will come up as a recent post.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    thurro wrote: »
    Hi,

I've just recently starting playing this awesome game. I've probably spent like $80 already because almost everything requires glu credits and a lot of it. Putting aside the fact that this game is extremely costly I am now unable to play at all. Tried to fire up the game this morning and it just remains stuck on the loading screen. Rebooted my tablet (Nexus 7) tried running the game again, same story. Uninstalled, reinstalled the game, still stuck. Now if wasn't for the fact that I put so much money on a game when the most money I've ever spent on purchasing an android game was about $7.99 I'd say screw it and just move on. Can someone please help? I would really like to be able to play the game again. Or at least get my money back as I spent it on something I can't even play anymore.

Thanks,

Here is a thread that may help you: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?589-My-game-is-CRASHING-what-do-I-do
    Get started on a Customer Support ticket as well: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket
  • NeofuumaNeofuuma Registered Users 1 Posts
    thurro wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks,

I have been having this exact same problem since last Thursday. I'm also on a Nexus 7 tablet, and the game was working just fine before then. I've put some money into the game as well, so I have not tried uninstalling/reinstalling for fear that I would lose my progress and stuff that I had purchased.