How do you purchase Fel'Mor at the discounted price of 200 gems??

I am playing the game on my Ipad 2, and the banner has popped up 2 times in the last 2 nights. When I hit the banner ad with my finger, it just disappears! I don't know how to purchase the level 5 Fel'Mor for 200 gems! When I go to the heroes page, it shows him, but the regular Fel'Mor is 300 gems, the level 7 Fel'Mor is 360 gems! I don't understand it! I bought 200 gems thinking that maybe I needed to already have the gems, and once the banner ad pops up again, it will let me purchase him, but the damn banner hasn't appeared in over 24 hours!! Any help is greatly appreciated, and hopefully I will be able to purchase him before the sale is over!!

Comments

• tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
    Yea, I'd probably buy felmor if he's just 200 gems too, just to get the full 260 stars.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    It appears that there was confusion with this promo.

The sale price is always included when you see the confirmation screen before purchases. All discounts are already applied. In the specific promotion you are inquiring about for the Elite pack. The cost would have been higher by 200 gems if the promotion was not running. The discount was already applied.

Our apologies for the confusion.
  • tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
    Sorry, my current screen says Felmor is 300 gems. Does that mean Felmor costs 500 gems before discounting?
  • MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    The cutted price was avaible only during the weekend it was announced.