Curious: Venom and Tactical Axe in Notification for CKZ2

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
Is it just me or did i see in my notification something about Venom and Tactical Axe? Are these expected new weapons or are they initially for ios users? Would it mean there is another update in the works? Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• 0275134802751348 Registered Users 16 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Is it just me or did i see in my notification something about Venom and Tactical Axe? Are these expected new weapons or are they initially for ios users? Would it mean there is another update in the works? Cheers.

Hi dilg2012, I saw it too. But when I clicked it and opened the app, there was no new weapons!!

I think it is a weapon sales ad of contract killer 2 , https://www.facebook.com/ContractKillerGlu
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    And you realize the excitement i had when though there might just be new weaoons. Oh well.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.