Options

Missing Start Button on Android Phone

Hi! Would like to report that all of a sudden, the start-up screen is missing all the buttons, including the Start Game button. I don't want to uninstall since that would mean I would have to re-start the entire game. I am reading in your user reviews on Google Play that there are other people who are encountering this issue too.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Hope you can advise how to fix this.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    angelriderangelrider Registered Users 10 Posts
    I had the same thing happen on my SvZ2. I ended up clearing all the data on my game and starting all over again. Now I can't find the interest anymore to play. :(

Note: This happened to me since the update.
  • Options
    Wink3Wink3 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Just an update for this and I hope some of you find this useful - I just installed the update last night. Then, I turned off wi-fi connection and all other internet connection. Loaded the game and the start button was back!

Ever since the beginning the game would not load for me if I had wi-fi or 3g connection open in my phone. I always got stuck in the loading screen. I had to have the internet connection off before the loading would go through. Once the game loads through, that's when you then turn on the internet connection in your phone.

The one time the loading went through with wifi on, that's when my buttons disappeared and the game didn't work anymore.
    Hope the "fix via update" would work for some of you.
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Wink3 wrote: »
    Just an update for this and I hope some of you find this useful - I just installed the update last night. Then, I turned off wi-fi connection and all other internet connection. Loaded the game and the start button was back!

Ever since the beginning the game would not load for me if I had wi-fi or 3g connection open in my phone. I always got stuck in the loading screen. I had to have the internet connection off before the loading would go through. Once the game loads through, that's when you then turn on the internet connection in your phone.

The one time the loading went through with wifi on, that's when my buttons disappeared and the game didn't work anymore.
    Hope the "fix via update" would work for some of you.

Thanks for letting us know, we are looking into this. Please please submit a Customer Care ticket so we can adequately track progress: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

In the meantime, if you are more technically inclined, you may be able to help us! If you have the Android SDK installed on your computer, please e-mail support@glu.com with the subject line "SvZ2 on Android" and attach a DDMS log of the game launch cycle. Thanks for your patience and assistance as we work to resolve these issues.
  • Options
    SasaDFSasaDF Registered Users 16 Posts
    Nor in the airplane mode, neither disconnecting to the web.The start buttons are still missing! Please fix it asap.I'm suffering in not killing hordes of zombies dayly :(