No coins from Tapjoy

I completed three offers for around 500 coins in total, and still haven't received them after a week. I contacted them, and they said I already received them. After a few more complaints, they decided to just recredit me on all my offers, but I still don't see them on my screen. I'm guessing this is an issue with HoD and not Tapjoy?

Ticket #130418-000123

Comments

• MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    How many coins do you have at the moment?
  • kc9832kc9832 Registered Users 8 Posts
    At the moment, I have 7 left over from my previous purchase. Went ahead and made a purchase since Tapjoy offers weren't going through.
    Did you check the Support FAQ on glu.com? Maybe there is something about TapJoy.
    Only Tapjoy-related answer on there was to contact Tapjoy for any missing currency, but I've already done so. Didn't seem to find my problem on their website :(
    Never happened to me , also because i'm quite new here so i can't help sorry. Did you see if tapjoy is the only source of coins which has problems?
    I mean...when playing the games, do you get the coins they give as reward?
    No problem, appreciate the responses.

I get the usual coins through game play or purchases, just not through Tapjoy. I'm guessing my account isn't connected to Tapjoy properly.
  • scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I had a brief issue with Tapjoy too. I had completed a bunch of offers and nothing came back. I sent their support an email and within a few days i got over 100 gems and was able to complete offers again.

I still would bet its on Tapjoy's end or on how its set up on your device. The way services like Tapjoy work is that they need to install a profile on your device when you first sign up so they can make sure the offers get completed. This often has nothing to do with whatever game they are connected to so thats why it mostly falls in their court. However, since they said they recredited you, im not sure.

I did notice a few of the higher end offers (about 200 gems or more usually involving real money) had extra stipulations on them. Mostly relating to membership type offers saying that if its cancelled too soon, they will not give you gems or the gems would not come through for up to 30 days. I would make sure that that isn't the case here.
    I did the one month trial for GameFly, and I haven't cancelled my membership yet. The other offers were free offers. I'm not sure what you meant by installing a Tapjoy profile, so I went and downloaded the Tapjoy application onto my phone. After signing up, the application lists your games that you can earn points for and Heroes of Destiny wasn't there. According to Tapjoy's website, that means HoD does not have a partnership with them. Now I'm more confused than ever.
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    You know.... The tqpjoy thing has never worked for me, I've always had that problem but I never used it much. Just say in.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to update this thread since we have been in direct contact with Tapjoy to confirm offers are working. Tapjoy researched the issue reported and it looks like their system had a 10 to 15 minute service outage on 4/18. The offers resumed working after that.

We have tested yesterday and today from our end and offers are delivering currency as they should. If you are experiencing any issues, please contact Tapjoy support and request assistance to get it resolved. You are also welcome to talk to Glu Customer Care but ultimately the solution for offers has to come from Tapjoy. Either way we are always happy to help and facilitate resolution.

Please confirm that offers are working for you now. Thanks.
    I just did a simple app download offer, and I received the credits for it. I'm still missing the credits from the initial three offers I completed, but I will contact Tapjoy and see if they can recredit me a second time. Thank you Francis :)
  • sohankillarsohankillar Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes that Righ