lava dive helm?

nikoniko Registered Users 4 Posts
hi, i got this interesting helm from the best odds chest x3, but its very strange because its not on the list of collection, anyone knows why?

picture

Comments

• artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I have never seen this helmet before. How many Health points did it give you??

I would tell you that its the translation of the name of the dive helm but that piece its not a rank X armor its a C.... Take a picture of your Bro with the helm on it, otherwise I think you might have edited the image since the buttons of Equip and Sell are in Spanish, but the name itself of the helm its not in spanish..
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    wierd.....
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • nikoniko Registered Users 4 Posts
    here i am with the helm, it gave me like 50 hp more or less, i dont remember because i thought it was the deep blue helm.

my game is iin Spanish, but just a few parts, the name of the weapons for example stills in English

its not a fake, i can make a video if you want, but i just want to know if there is a full set and why its not one the list
  • nikoniko Registered Users 4 Posts
    sorry for this spam
    i just got another part PICTURE
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up Niko. I just checked this out and it looks like you were right! I am not sure why this set is not present in the collections screen but the dev team has been notified so hopefully we'll be able to remedy this!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Not yet fixed in todays updatE ;) hope for one soon so i can see what armor peice i miss :p and yes not fake i have had that armor set before although i sold it thinking it wasnt special now i want it and will go look for it since i know its not in collective yet ....just to feel special haha :)
    IMG%5D
  • adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    Wow, hidden armor! That's very interesting & now I'm itching to get it too!
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    niko wrote: »
    sorry for this spam
    i just got another part PICTURE

Niceee, it looks like you just discovered a hidden armor, the only problem is that it looks exactly the same as the dive armor.

You mentioned that you got that helm from the Best odd Chest x3, did you also get the armor from a chest or you earn it in a mission??

Also I apologize in my last post if I called you a liar or anything like that, its just that sometimes people to get attention edit images or create false rumors about things in the game.

Additionally from what country are you from??
    Oh im sorry i thought i sold the armor but then i saw the that in the picture he posted that its a clas x armor and i remembered that i never sell x classed armor so i have the full set (: now i can feel special that i have a armor that is not in collections!!! Haha (: its pretty cool armor though looks great
    IMG%5D
    F*** THE HELL UP! SAYS FRANCIS ****!

Ummm... I dont think your suppose to curse and why are you? No reason to be mad or take it out on others for no reason at all
    IMG%5D
  • felixkun220felixkun220 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have the full lava dive set! XD
    I have the full lava dive set! XD

Same here :p
    IMG%5D