Missing Armor

KIL0 iReconKIL0 iRecon Registered Users 5 Posts
I recently noticed that the Lava Dive set does not display in the collections with the rest of the sets. I have found all 3 pieces multiple times but for some reason they do not appear anywhere in game. A long with this armor missing, I found a small typo, it's with the PSYBRO set. Both the pants and helm are spelled correctly: PSYBRO but the chest piece is spelled PYSBRO. It's nothing game breaking but just thought I should let you guys know about it.

Comments

• someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    LOL! "Francis.... where are you off to now?!?!" -Percy
    "Quit buggin' me... I gotta PYSBRO!" -Francis
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I recently noticed that the Lava Dive set does not display in the collections with the rest of the sets. I have found all 3 pieces multiple times but for some reason they do not appear anywhere in game. A long with this armor missing, I found a small typo, it's with the PSYBRO set. Both the pants and helm are spelled correctly: PSYBRO but the chest piece is spelled PYSBRO. It's nothing game breaking but just thought I should let you guys know about it.

Yea i also have all the lava dive armor and it does not appear in the collection . Glu already knows and i believe they will fix it in a new update soon
    IMG%5D
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    Where would one hunt if they were looking for the lava set? I heard you have to have wifi turned off?
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I really don't know how to answer since I got it through a paid chest from the black market
    IMG%5D