how tough can Kunoichi get legit?

galdongaldon Registered Users 12 Posts
I don't like to 'call hax' so I'd like to ask if this sort of thing is feasable ingame. I was challenging the multiplayer today and fought someone with a kunoichi.

my main strategy is to start with Rockey T'Man with max silver coin upgrades, then start spamming assasins. I get up to where the enemy line starts, T'Man shoots off, and hits the kunoichi... doing nothing to her lifebar.

odd considering T'Man does more damage than My Kunoichi's current max HP. (which is at 225 and is about to be relavent)

so, I stay just behind the assasin and throw a flash bomb, stun her, and run up to get melee on her while my line of assasins grows, sending a nonstop stream of damage that can cut through most enemies like butter. she does not even lose 5% of her health before the stun ends. she hit me with one daggar and kt did so much DOT I went red flash, I ate a sushi plate, and lost another half bar.

pretty much the rest of the match was just her MK walking through assasins, T'man and Nobunga without losing hardly any HP at all.

what gives? does the Kunoichi power up to thousands of HP in her last few levels or was something horribly wrong here?

Comments

• obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I've had similar very frustrating experiences, too.

I'm confused about this as well, but my guess is that the health of each hero doesn't really have an upper bound. However, it still seems ridiculous to me to encounter so many situations like this, especially against other players that have lower power ratings.

My other guess is that the game is hard-coded to "cheat" for certain players to ensure they win. I'm not sure how this works or why but I've definitely seen way too many odd things that don't make any sense. For instance I've had many battles recently where it was impossible to get a kill shot in on an enemy hero because they would retreat "just in time" back to their portal, out of reach, and regenerate. This would go back and forth forever.
  • FoohyFoohy Registered Users 1 Posts
    They might just have an insane amount of health.
  • bhchiabhchia Registered Users 3 Posts
    I think the retreating to regenerate is a legit strategy. It's only when I fight some kamikaze players who seems to take little to almost no damage - no matter what I throw at them that looks strange. one guy simply charged straight to my gate and stood there hacking. I'm relatively experienced player who is able to win (without any real money) even the hard level 70 x4 times from previous version of this game.
  • platoplato Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm confused about this as well, but my guess is that the health of each hero doesn't really have an upper bound. However, it still seems ridiculous to me to encounter so many situations like this, especially against other players that have lower power ratings.

My other guess is that the game is hard-coded to "cheat" for certain players to ensure they win.
    No. That's because the power ratings don't mean what you think they do.

Click on it, and you'll see the overwhelming majority of the power ratings come from waves-played and artifacts captured. The actual power rating of the characters are only a small portion of it.

For example, my current power rating is over 16,000 but my Samurai is only rated at 380. Abilities upgrade is at 1,080.

That's 1460 out of 16,000+ points which directly affect my Samurai's combat power.

The highest powered Samurai/Ronin/Kunoichi rating I've seen online is in the ~2000 area. Plenty of 1,000+ rated Kunoichi out there that are extremely difficult to kill.

The health of that 1,000+ Kunoichi will be well over 225 that you have because those people have used a lot of GLU credits (legitimately obtained or not).
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    This is indeed true. I've run up to Ronins with a power rating of over 40k and still dead in a few hits.
    nagoyah wrote: »
    This is indeed true. I've run up to Ronins with a power rating of over 40k and still dead in a few hits.
    Also true in the other direction.

One time I've thought about attacking a player with <7k rating and then realize this person had a 3k-rated sorceress. I wasn't going to mess with THAT....

More frequently I've seen 2k+ Ronin/Kunoichi under ratings of <9k because that person got their massive GLU credit from somewhere and hasn't played a lot of waves/artifacts yet. Still insanely powerful if you challenge them.
  • bhchiabhchia Registered Users 3 Posts
    oh yes, those are the ones you scratch your head over. I try some of those suicide missions just to see how insanely strong the characters are... makes you wonder how many glu credits went into making those monsters :)
    Yeah, yesterday I tried to fight a 3,500+ Ronin on defense.

I killed every single ally, but the Ronin eventually just forced my Samurai against the gate. 2 revives and 5 sushi later, I only managed to take the Ronin to about 40% health. That's after I upgraded the sword to level 7.

Some of those monster multi-player opponents can only be attacked by another monster player.
  • TitanBladeTitanBlade Registered Users 2 Posts
    For the record I do not think that rocky T'man damages the opponents hero in multiplayer. I say this because from what I have seen when you check the defense rating of a player, the number next to their hero is the number of times they have upgraded their HP. Not how much the hero has been upgraded overall. When I used my Rocky T'man on opponents who only upgraded their heroes HP to level 3 or so, he did not do any visible damage at all leading me to assume he does not affect the opponents hero with his attack.
  • KoCKoC Registered Users 8 Posts
    TitanBlade wrote: »
    For the record I do not think that rocky T'man damages the opponents hero in multiplayer. I say this because from what I have seen when you check the defense rating of a player, the number next to their hero is the number of times they have upgraded their HP. Not how much the hero has been upgraded overall. When I used my Rocky T'man on opponents who only upgraded their heroes HP to level 3 or so, he did not do any visible damage at all leading me to assume he does not affect the opponents hero with his attack.

I've noticed the same thing. I have my rocky T'man upgraded to level 7, which is great for single player, but it definitely does no damage to players. Even when I attack w/ my Kunochi and a T'Man goes through me, my health doesn't drop and my health isnt much to begin with. I play on the iphone, if that makes a difference.