Li'l Kingdom!!!

One helluva game 2 get easy credits!!! Fun as well!!!! Whooo!!!

Comments

• someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    shhhhh! Its a secret!
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I've gone through that game twice now until you can't get bulld any further, and all flooors and workers are maxed to the most efficient workers and earned A LOT of coins for that it. But I began to feel like a servant to those little boogers, so I had to stop the game and now just kill T.O.O.L to get my free gold.

Lil Kingdom is a good game though, and a heck of a lot better than the other games out there that is basically the same concept.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    I've gone through that game twice now until you can't get bulld any further, and all flooors and workers are maxed to the most efficient workers and earned A LOT of coins for that it. But I began to feel like a servant to those little boogers, so I had to stop the game and now just kill T.O.O.L to get my free gold.

Lil Kingdom is a good game though, and a heck of a lot better than the other games out there that is basically the same concept.;)
    Problem with Lil Kingdom is indeed that it gets quite boring getting those pesky citizens to deeply-situated floors. I'm currently on 'just' 58 floors and at the second last elevator [I believe so at least], but the next one costs 600gold, which I'd rather spend on SvZ2.
  • celtulceltul Registered Users 3 Posts
    I,m a102 floors.......
  • suz2104suz2104 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do I get gold coins
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    You get them whenever you put a person in their ideal job (3 coins), you randomly get them for delivering someone to their floor, and the little people all have a birthday , which you get a gold coin on their birthday too. You can rack up some pretty decent gold if you play the game regularly. Those that I named are just some of the ways to get it in the game. There are other ways too. Just play the game and you will win gold left and right. There is also a thread that was created by a user that has tips on how to get gold. It involves many glu games and not just lil kingdom. Here is the link for that: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1896-GLU-GOLD-Tips-and-Tricks;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • sntafoya83@yahoo.comsntafoya83@yahoo.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    I used to love this game... i somehow hit a glitch and the game wouldn't load so i erased it from my kindle and downloaded it again and it wouldn't even start at all now i have no easy way to earn more credits to beat samurai vs zombie :( i still loved the game it was fun.
  • Lord GillLord Gill Registered Users 1 Posts
    Haven't seen an update for this game in ages. Stopped logging in due to that. Was a fun game tho.
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    update or not i still like this game cause of easy glu creds it gives out

and compared to other games i think this one loads pretty quickly
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    It's highly unlikely there will be any updates, but it is a great place for coin farming. :)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I am admin of the Lil' Kingdom Wiki and I have nothing much to add to it anymore ;[
    Please update this game :[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    You can add there are no plans for a future update to your wiki page
    sob, so sad. :[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Nestor IIINestor III Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lately, it's gems and not gold coins.is it the same? If so, why is it not updating in my CK2?
    Gems are for iOS, and coins are for Android. I don't see how that would change since they have not updated in a long while and have no more updates to come.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • JinjraxJinjrax Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi, can you get lil kingdom on the kindle fire HD? I can't seem to download it myself. Thanks
  • LaetihureLaetihure Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi everybody,
    I have a question, I love the game and reached 100 floors. As far as I can see it is the maximum.
    if I wish to restart the game from scratch will I lose the gems I collected up till now.
    I am really sorry to hear there will be no updates.
    good day
    laeti
  • Lizno3Lizno3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have an iPhone 5 and the game says there's an iPhone 5 version but my app doesn't show any updates so it's still the old version. It works fine so I don't guess it really matters except for graphics but does anyone else have this problem?
  • amanda_souramanda_sour Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lizno3 wrote: »
    I have an iPhone 5 and the game says there's an iPhone 5 version but my app doesn't show any updates so it's still the old version. It works fine so I don't guess it really matters except for graphics but does anyone else have this problem?
    I've faced with such a situation recently. But decided not to worry. The game is good enough without updates.
  • Lottery AddictLottery Addict Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah, I suppose it doesn't matter about the updates....I completely hooked on the game so as long as it works I don't care ;)
  • NovaOneNovaOne Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have question about the dungeon that the champion keeps asking about how do I get dungeon...??