Options

Multiplayer bugs after update - not able to kill while defending

Android. Samsung Galaxy S3.

I've noticed several bugs in multiplayer mode since the update and they all center around not being able to defeat the other player when defending:

1) Defending against samurai. I killed the samurai just as he had summoned his heroic mount. The mount stopped at the location of the dead/defeated samurai and A) most of my allies could not get past the heroic mount and just continued to attack it with no damage and B) no more allies were summoned for the samurai so I was stuck at something like 27% and had to eventually quit.

2) I've defended against others (even those who have significantly lower power ratings than me) and I'm never able to kill them. The AI is just too damn good, coupled with what I believe are actual bugs: I will attack the hero to a point where they're low in health and about to be defeated, they run away back to their portal. My hero and allies are completely out of reach, apparently even for ranged attacks, so they just sit there doing nothing while the opponent hero regenerates. The enemy is also out of reach for things like the cart and Rocky. While I'm able to attack them using my ranged attack, it's often not enough to kill them while they regenerate and before they can cast an ability to fend me and my allies off. This whole process repeats forever: I attack, get them low, they retreat, I try to widdle them as low as possible with my ranged attack, they regenerate, cast an ability, kill my allies, I have to retreat, regenerate, and repeat. I sat for 30 minutes trying to defend on on occasion and just got fed up and let them kill me.

3) I've also noticed rendering bugs now that weren't there before. I was defending against a hero who had a Shogun boss. I had ranged allies attacking the boss. The hit explosions being rendered were several giant yellow squares, each rotates slightly from each other. For instance, 5 square blocks rotated differently on top of each other so that the whole image looks similar to the Star of David).

These were never problems until after this latest update.

Comments

• Options
    cracker.pleasecracker.please Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same ish here pretty much - when defending my progress bar will just arbitrarily freeze at some point (so enemies stop spawning, natch), and I just wait around until I get frustrated and quit. Very, VERY aggravating.
  • Options
    samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    All the same for me on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 except for the rendering issue. Graphics look fine. Today one defend took over 20 minutes. After I killed the Ronin, they just kept coming even faster than when he was alive. Had to span Frosties to finally get the win.
  • Options
    Theon NinjobudoTheon Ninjobudo Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same problems here, Galaxy SII with Jelly Bean 4.1

I'm losing all my artifacts because the progress bar stops somewhere between 10-25% most of the time. I've also had the rendering issue on my champion horse archer, little yellow blocks follow him everywhere. Great update.