Options

Losing GLU gredits

Each time I earn Glu credits through in-game drops, my total is still at 0 when the store page comes up. Sometimes I even see the 3 or 5 credits show up for a split-second before it reverts to 0. I should have accumulated 16 credits by now but I have nothing according to the game. Apparently in-game rewards are a hoax and the only way to get credits is to purchase them, right?

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    The glu won in a game is not a hoax. It sounds like there is a bug or something involved with your game. Please file a claim ticket so the customer service team can check into your situation and see what is going on. You can do that at the following link. Please provide the email address that is associated with your glu games. Thank you.;)
    http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Theon NinjobudoTheon Ninjobudo Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thanks, I tried one of the free rewards to see if the same happens...and it does. Missing 26 credits in total so far.
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    All of that can be researched when you file a ticket. And they can hopefully find out what is going on.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Theon,

Have you tried what is suggested here in this thread? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero

We also still don't have any message from you in our customer care system to help with resolution. Please let us know if you did submit one from a different email address.
  • Options
    Hi Francis, I got the email suggesting the same method you mentioned. It only restored 5 credits though, I'm down 21 still. Not sure what's wrong with it. Will my saved progress be lost if I reinstall the game?
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Theon,

Please do not reinstall, yes the game does not save progress online and it will reset if it is removed.

I just asked our team to add 30 credits for your account, it should be visible soon. let me know if you need any further help.
  • Options
    Credits just showed up and all subsequent in-game drops are working after I ran the restore app. Thanks a lot for all your help, it's much appreciated. I purchased a couple packs just to show my support.