takeda shingen

raetanraetan Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi I have completed wave 50 and have been repeating waves after waves but still unable to find takeda shingen. Pls advise which wave is the most likely to find him, so that I can concentrate on playing that particular wave. Thank you.

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    I suggest go for the waves in 30+. What I do suggest is that you equip the lucky charm so that there are more chances of getting boxes that contain the golden allies.

Comments/feedback welcome.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • EgroyEgroy Registered Users 4 Posts
    I found it in multiplayer match. And horse master in daily challenge.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Seems takeda can be found in many places randomly. I do suggest using a lucky charm so that there is a higher chance of dropping mystery boxes.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • PollenPollen Registered Users 1 Posts
    The easiest way i found was, use revive if u get any gift box. Last time i gt lots gift box all sushi and tea, when i die, the gift box reveal takeda shingen or frostie or others. Im quite piss off that the gift box shows that, forced to revive if i want them.....
  • NyanCatTheoryNyanCatTheory Registered Users 12 Posts
    Wave 40 because it's the longest looting wave but there are 2 ways 1.equip lucky charm but is most likely not gonna keep u alive and 2. Using friendship charm it may not give much but it will keep you alive
  • AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
    If you have 400 glu credits you can Go in to the shop and take the allies Tab and even if you don't have takeda shingen when you buy it you will have takeda Shingen as a Golden Warrior