Suggestions

TonzaTonza Registered Users 14 Posts
Here are a few bugs/issues that nees some attention:

Bugs: 1. The spider lady multiplayer crash. This has been talked about a lot but it's very annoying bug and can break the multiplayer.
2. The legendary armor bug. I've heard that once you upgrade the legendary armor to max and start to recieve coins for completing the collection again, the effect of the armor disappears. A guy on facebook told about this, but I don't know if it's true. If it is, it needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

Issues: 1. Ally stats. It's very annoying not being able to see your allies' stats after upgrading them to 10. Good solution to this would be to create an ally sheet, that displays your allies' stats from health to attack and movement speed.

2. Artifact stats. This is pretty much the same as allies' stas. It would be nice to see how much the artifacts affect your stats, and just being able to see their effects after upgrading them to max.

3. Price the F down the sorceress. Simply put : it's too expensive. Charging 50€ for a character that you don't need and isn't really that special is BS. If it was 10€ I would propably buy it immeadetly, but charging 50€ is too much. You could buy a DS/3DS game with that much money. At least make an alternate way to unlock her, like for example: a hard mode or beating both samurai and zombie campagins (I know the zombie mode will come eventually).

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestions. Clarification on the Sorceress daily challenge:

It does not cost $50 to play the Sorceress Daily Challenge. We are working on changing the behavior so it is more obvious, but right now a user just has to dismiss the purchase popup and hit "next" on the wave select to go into the challenge without having to spend.

Hope this helps.
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Tonza wrote: »
    3. Price the F down the sorceress. Simply put : it's too expensive. Charging 50€ for a character that you don't need and isn't really that special is BS. If it was 10€ I would propably buy it immeadetly, but charging 50€ is too much. You could buy a DS/3DS game with that much money. At least make an alternate way to unlock her, like for example: a hard mode or beating both samurai and zombie campagins (I know the zombie mode will come eventually).

I agree with this. I would be hard pressed to pay $10 for her, let alone $55.
  • NyanCatTheoryNyanCatTheory Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yeah you guys need to cut down the price of the sorceress because some people can't afford that much money due to their country's currency
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Yeah you guys need to cut down the price of the sorceress because some people can't afford that much money due to their country's currency

As Francis said above: it does not cost $50 to play the Sorceress Daily Challenge. Simply dismiss the purchase popup and hit "next" on the wave select to go into the challenge without having to spend.
  • NyanCatTheoryNyanCatTheory Registered Users 12 Posts
    I wasn't talking about the daily challenge :-\