Now what? What's the point of playing after everything is collected?

Okay, so I've collected all 3 levels of artifact collections (or more) and the only bonuses left are worthless coins. What's the point of this game now that there are no more benefits for collecting artifacts and the daily challenges are ridiculously easy? I have a lot more to upgrade but what for?

Comments

• platoplato Registered Users 24 Posts
    Okay, so I've collected all 3 levels of artifact collections (or more) and the only bonuses left are worthless coins. What's the point of this game now that there are no more benefits for collecting artifacts and the daily challenges are ridiculously easy? I have a lot more to upgrade but what for?
    Actually, the artifact system is broken.

Armor bonuses disappeared after the 4th go-around.

Banner bonus keep accumulating even though they're not supposed to. I'm now up to 70 command points to start every wave/attack/defense. So I can literally summon both the Heroic Mount and a Horse Spearman as soon as the wave starts.

The game is mainly fun right now in fighting other players. Defenses are a lot of fun - more than attacks. It's fun to take my Samurai with 380 rating and go kill an enemy Kunoichi or Ronin that's technically rated at 1k+. :D
  • Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    Also get gems from collecting the artefacts, so good for that at least I have just gotten 25 from the collections.....
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Also get gems from collecting the artefacts, so good for that at least I have just gotten 25 from the collections.....

You can't continue to do this, though. After a while the rewards are just (useless) coins.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi All! Thanks for letting us know about all of this. There is an update coming soon that should address these issues (and more).
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Hi All! Thanks for letting us know about all of this. There is an update coming soon that should address these issues (and more).

Sweet, thanks! Is there a place where we can read what, exactly, has been addressed when the update is out?