Other ways to obtain the Sorceress?

LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
I think there should be another way to obtain the sorceress without spending money being the only option. Maybe she can be unlocked with like 2,000 gold coins or something. Or maybe about 10 mil in coins, since they become unusable after a while.

This would give you even more reasons to play a game that's already a lot of fun, which is my favorite game on Android, so far =D

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    True. Can we get the sorceress or a glu gold version of the character?
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • klipschklipsch Registered Users 4 Posts
    Getting through all 50 levels without needing the Sorceress...kind of makes having her a mute point. $52.99 for a character you never need? Really? :rolleyes:
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Never had the need for the sorceress. Just looking at it curiously though. I'm just happy with the kunoichi.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    I just posted this on a similar thread:

It does not cost $50 to play the Sorceress Daily Challenge. We are working on changing the behavior so it is more obvious, but right now a user just has to dismiss the purchase popup and hit "next" on the wave select to go into the challenge without having to spend.
  • TonzaTonza Registered Users 14 Posts
    That's cool. However it still doesn't change the fact that sorceress is overpriced. If it cost like 10-15€ to unlock, I would've bought her immeadetly, and I'm sure I woudn't be the only one. Simply put : I'm not very willing to drop the same amount of money to unlock a character as how much it costs to buy a 3DS game.
  • chrisdrfc1chrisdrfc1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    At that price i wouldnt buy her, especially after i have completed the game
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I agree. $10 would probably be my limit, and even then it would be up in the air.
  • coby1kanobicoby1kanobi Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree. The sorceress is overpriced and useless. Now, if she was tied to a subscription, I'd consider it.
  • TonzaTonza Registered Users 14 Posts
    I agree. The sorceress is overpriced and useless. Now, if she was tied to a subscription, I'd consider it.

Yeah. Only "good" thing about sorceress is that she's OP as hell in multiplayer, all thanks to her skill which kills enemy instantly. But really, there's no way to justify her high price.