Daily mission bonuses not working

BogusBogus Registered Users 1 Posts
I am no longer receiving daily bonuses in CKZ2 only for the last week. I am only level 13 and it stopped on level 12. Is this normal? EDIT: -->. Ok...my dsl modem's firewall was blocking traffic that only affected the daily bonus. Everything else connected just fine,

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Bogus wrote: »
    I am no longer receiving daily bonuses in CKZ2 only for the last week. I am only level 13 and it stopped on level 12. Is this normal? EDIT: -->. Ok...my dsl modem's firewall was blocking traffic that only affected the daily bonus. Everything else connected just fine,

Could you explain how you determined that your DSL modem was blocking specific traffic, are there specific tags, please explain further. Thanks!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • dirasidodirasido Registered Users 1 Posts
    My file svz2 is stolen when i back up.., can u help me please...
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Could you explain how you determined that your DSL modem was blocking specific traffic, are there specific tags, please explain further. Thanks!

It is possible that his firewall/connection prevents him from receiving information to update the daily bonuses in the game. I have experienced this before however I was able to resolve it by just adding the mac address of my device in my router admin page - that way nothing gets blocked.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.