Unequip Items?

zjr74zjr74 Registered Users 6 Posts
Accidentally equip a ring on to a wrong hero, how do I unequip it. Pls help, anyone.

Comments

• Special0psSpecial0ps Registered Users 8 Posts
    There is no option to unequip items at this time, I will be posting it in the suggestion thread.
  • SophoclesSophocles Registered Users 1 Posts
    this is truly a rip off, awful thing they do. i spent $15 to get an expensive item, but had it on the wrong character for purchase time, one I never use. so now that's $15 they got from me totally wasted for my experience. i think they figure we'll be forced to buy again. how much frustration that they are so interested only in draining money from users!
  • sethwenensethwenen Registered Users 10 Posts
    Sophocles wrote: »
    this is truly a rip off, awful thing they do. i spent $15 to get an expensive item, but had it on the wrong character for purchase time, one I never use. so now that's $15 they got from me totally wasted for my experience. i think they figure we'll be forced to buy again. how much frustration that they are so interested only in draining money from users!

I know Sophocles it is truly frustrating!!! I feel the same about a big list of things, I have not played for weeks, I am just waiting to see in the forums if there is a huge rebalancing of mechanics soon or what, because many features just feel like you say FRUSTRATING.
    :(